Top 10 Most Racist Countries in the World

I think most countries got some form of racism or intolerance..don't beat yourself being American

What list? It's an unscientific, rambling blog by Anisha Srivastava, who self-identifies as "Idealistic undergrad, passionate dancer , dreamy eyed writer & manipulative feminist."

The description under United Kingdom makes so sense as far as "proving" that it's a racist nation, and the photo looks like it's from the 1960's.

It's just some blogger's opinion. :zzz:

What list? It's an unscientific, rambling blog by Anisha Srivastava, who self-identifies as "Idealistic undergrad, passionate dancer , dreamy eyed writer & manipulative feminist."

The description under United Kingdom makes so sense as far as "proving" that it's a racist nation, and the photo looks like it's from the 1960's.

It's just some blogger's opinion. :zzz:

Also what is purpose of putting out a list like that? To fan the flames and make money on the side?

Good list to depend on! :roll:

If she go around blogging that crap she in danger of pushing people into it.her mother country India one worse racist countries in the world mayBe she should man up fight for people who need it in India

The list is pure bunk! Balderdash!

She even claims that there are "Top 10 Simple Cures for Common Cold"!! Cures for the common cold??? Yeah right. No such thing.

Nah she's blowing air out of you know what!

If she go around blogging that crap she in danger of pushing people into it.her mother country India one worse racist countries in the world mayBe she should man up fight for people who need it in India

And guess who brought on the racist garbage?! The Muslim and European invaders! The problem with India in particular is that it is beset with foreign enemies. I'm referring to FOIL - Forum of Inquilabi Leftists, a nexus of Christian, Communist, and Muslim collaborators who are working to tear India apart culturally and take it over, for the purpose of wiping out Dharmic civilization. It didn't used to be this way before the advent of Mughal invasions from the northwest of India.

No but they had Suti caste system was even more appaulling than is now..but on the whole I agree with you

Back