Hi everyone i look single girl in florence area alabama

calvertc

Reaction score
I been look for single Deaf or HOH I am 27 yrs old i look for girl age between 24 to 32 could be friend. also I been live in Rogersville al almost 1 month i not been see deaf people around here

Let me help you out here...

What do you mean, "could be friend?" You HAVE to be friends. You need to just meet people, BE FRIENDS first. Don't even try to date for several months until you know what she's like. Why do it only to find out weird or strange things that might run you off? Take the time to be friends FIRST and maintain that friendship from the beginning through the middle to the end of life.

What gets me, and I was guilty of this, (though my body and upbringing forced it on me) is that I saw potential partners as mainly bed buddies (though I wanted to be with them from then on, like being married). I wanted to get in their pants and start developing an intimate relationship on the first day, without any idea of what the person was like.

This is just one of many reasons why I keep thinking the end of western civilization is near, because we are devolving spiritually, not evolving. Good luck with your life.

Yeah I agree with you I'm not rushing to date. I been trying find deaf community Florence area al I couldn't find deaf community since I moved to al

Amen!

let me help you out here...

What do you mean, "could be friend?" you have to be friends. You need to just meet people, be friends first. Don't even try to date for several months until you know what she's like. Why do it only to find out weird or strange things that might run you off? Take the time to be friends first and maintain that friendship from the beginning through the middle to the end of life.

What gets me, and i was guilty of this, (though my body and upbringing forced it on me) is that i saw potential partners as mainly bed buddies (though i wanted to be with them from then on, like being married). I wanted to get in their pants and start developing an intimate relationship on the first day, without any idea of what the person was like.

This is just one of many reasons why i keep thinking the end of western civilization is near, because we are devolving spiritually, not evolving. Good luck with your life.

Why did you have 27-32 age as part of your criteria? What if there is single 35 y/o woman?

really no matter to me only important is love. I am single father and I have hard time to find right girl for me and my own daughter she deaf too I try do my best to find right girl

Back