Woman hurt by an 'Energy Release ' at beach

Is eneegy release he polotical correct way to state explosion?
At first i was thinkin wee green men and lasers....
Mmmmm

Obviously someone was havin some eally good sex...

Last edited:
I live near beach only energy release I ever seen is bomb squad blowing in unexsploaded bombs or gash

I live near beach only energy release I ever seen is bomb squad blowing in unexsploaded bombs or gash

That is what the police thought happen at first but no bomb was found thanks goodness! Does that happen often with you , I hope not.

It not uncommon for ww11 stuff washed up I got metal box that had 13mortors in it at one time but guess they bobbing around North Sea some where now.yes the bomb squad have defused over 50 bombs since 7/7 bet that not full truth.

It not uncommon for ww11 stuff washed up I got metal box that had 13mortors in it at one time but guess they bobbing around North Sea some where now.yes the bomb squad have defused over 50 bombs since 7/7 bet that not full truth.

I heard of bombs washing up on shore , I just not sure how often it happen. The woman that got hurt in this story will not be going back that same beach anymore.

What,

I guess she won't be going back there 'cause someone might ID her and sneak behind her with a gallon paper bag and boom it.

Back