Netflix, what are u interest in?

At the moment, I've switched from Netflix to using my cable providers site. They are offering a lot of HBO content for free. Check your cable provider. I've been watching Black Sails and Game of Thrones. It's a sweet deal.

Will be watching Daredevil this weekend.

Yeah but i know there are different world price. u can learn something. Lol :) wink

I sure my son only pays small amount for Netflix then pays reduced fee for film..i thought Netflix all over world and same price I learn something then

I've been watching Doctor Who, Black Mirror, Once Upon a Time, Orange is the New Black, Call the Midwife....at least that's what I've watched in the last year. I've been told by my sister in law (and many others) to watch Switched At Birth, since I'm HOH and am learning ASL. I'm giving it a try.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using AllDeaf App mobile app

I've been watching Doctor Who, Black Mirror, Once Upon a Time, Orange is the New Black, Call the Midwife....at least that's what I've watched in the last year. I've been told by my sister in law (and many others) to watch Switched At Birth, since I'm HOH and am learning ASL. I'm giving it a try.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using AllDeaf App mobile app

Did you know that Orange is the New Black Season 3 came out today?

I am currently watching Witches of the East End. Reminded me of The Charmed. Good show!

Last edited:
Back