When a lion roars

Yea,,, Im sure there people here in this forum had same problem. Lost 45% of their hearing as a child and then lost the rest of it later in life

how you ever heard of thunder sound like ?

lion's roar sound like almost like a thunder but not greater than Thunderstorm.

Lions might be communicating to other lions around him. When your cat meows at you might be saying hi or I'm hungry.

But a lion might say..What you doing here? or please don't come any closer

Lions might be communicating to other lions around him. When your cat meows at you might be saying hi or I'm hungry.

might be. OHHHHA! that what lion says.

yes that's true. could be either communicating with other lions or giving off a warning to intruder. he must have gotten a whiff of cameraman even though he was filming the lion from very far away. I guess his scent was at his direction.

yes that's true. could be either communicating with other lions or giving off a warning to intruder. he must have gotten a whiff of cameraman even though he was filming the lion from very far away. I guess his scent was at his direction.

you right about the scent..... maybe lion might said "Somebody come get this motherf@#ka with the camera away from me...his balls smell like old corn chips!"

Back