Whats your ethnic background?

I'm half Irish and have a little bit of English and German in me, but I definitely look Irish and my siblings look more German, genetics is interesting

french canadian and german. (My dad's family moved from Quebec, Canada to Alberta, Canada in early 1900's then then met my grandma whose from a french family, then my mom's side - my grandpa and grandma both come from Germany).

Mother: Irish, Cherokee
Father: this one is tricky. My mother married a white guy before I was born and he is listed as my father on my birth certificate. However, I took a DNA test and it said that my DNA most resembled people who live in the Central/South American region. Therefore, I have doubts that he is my real father.

I had posted this in 2011 and my sister reminded that dad 's mother was
Polish so I am adding this to dad side

paternal, Russian Jewish .Polish

maternal, Russia , English , Scottish , Dutch
Jewish

Scotty whop. Ma, is a Scott, from glasgow gorbells haled, not far from dixons blazes, pa is a whop from foggia italia, the home of padre pio,... my mas ma... nani was a gypsie,
Here i am....

Not all the kids in the foster system are available for adoption. The parents haven't given up their parental rights so the kids are stuck. It's not a quick and easy process.

same in UK..many of kids mix blood and social service think important to place child same ethnic background but very few will come forward and adopt them so they stay in fostercare system even though many british parents would love to adopt it thought fostercare is better than loving family some poor kids can have up to 15 foster parents through childhood and they wonder why child is screwed up

Back