Reaction score
Both your mom and dad

Mine is...
Dad German
Mom French

white white white white and white haha

mom: german
dad: french

really my ethnic background should be called "not qualify for any school grants or scholarships"

white white white white and white haha

mom: german
dad: french

really my ethnic background should be called "not qualify for any school grants or scholarships"

:laugh2:

At least they have ones for deaf/hh students.

I am a Dutch, German, Native American, African, Jewish, Polish, Hungarian, Norwegian, Japanese Latino.

When the census came, I just marked all the boxes .... my family's recorded history goes back to 1653 so ..... I am not too sure

Last edited:
German/Irish on the paternal, Black/Jewish on the maternal. According to matriarchal view of lineage, that makes me Black/Jew.

Father: Peruvian/Chinese
Mom: Peruvian

Irish and Indian...("what tribe are ya from?").....Really, dunno.Was the only fair-skinned blonde in the whole family...all the rest were red-heads with freckles!

On the census, I marked "other" and wrote in "American".

I lived with two Dutch guys in college for a semester. They got a good laugh that people in the USA can consider themselves Dutch, German, or anything else. So... they don't claim me, so I don't claim them :) USA American!

Ukrautchelshnglishian!

Okay.

Let be serious.

Genetically? I am a mutt.

Ethnically in a cultural sense? :wave: Deaf with spackles of Albertan/Ukrainian/Mennonite traditions.

Biological Father: German, Irish, Scottish.

Biological Mother: Norwegian, Swedish, Irish.

My bf's -

Biological Father: Italian, Irish, Scottish

Biological Mother: German and French-Canadian.

Dad: German, 2nd generation American born
Mom: pre-Revolutionary American, but lines have been followed back to Irish, English, French, Scot, Iroquois

The Hubs is Polish & Belgian

Back