We. Have. A. Big. Problem.

I think I did see this before - if it's the one I'm thinking of, it was good.
:ty:for sharing the link, RR-

Did it mention that ASL is the fourth foreign language taught in college? ASL is American Sign Language, therefore American is not foreign. BSL, NGT, DGS, LSF, RSL, etc are foreign languages.

BTW, I understand her point. Unfortunately hearing people make profits that way since they know how to run those kinds of business to attract hearing people. Most deaf people don't want to get involved in those businesses so what can we do? Give us back our ASL? :confused:

Did it mention that ASL is the fourth foreign language taught in college? ASL is American Sign Language, therefore American is not foreign. BSL, NGT, DGS, LSF, RSL, etc are foreign languages.

BTW, I understand her point. Unfortunately hearing people make profits that way since they know how to run those kinds of business to attract hearing people. Most deaf people don't want to get involved in those businesses so what can we do? Give us back our ASL? :confused:

Yeah , I was going to say this too , American Sign Language is not a ‘foreign’ language and if deaf and hoh are not allowed to learn it hearing students should be allowed to take it as a required 'foreign ' language . I guess deaf people could get jobs in college and teach students ASL like that guy used with Obama. :giggle:

tumblr_mxrutdVuvz1qdlh1io1_400.gif

Most Deaf need to get involved,but wont...thus long term were finished....as the drill turns....

It is called a foreign language because it is a language OTHER than English. And honestly, Spanish is called a foreign language, yet it's the primary language for many, especially down in the southern states near Mexico. So basically, it's just "foreign" because it's something other than English.

I offer no awnsers....im just that shadow with a cigerette, a Deaf guy who knows whats at stake.....

Not seeking answers only thoughts.... For as a shadow means you have no thought of your own; which I find extremely unlikely, mmmm you sure that's a cigarette in your hand? And as a deaf guy the point would still affect you....
Being a shadow affords you the ability to make half comments with little to offer besides a vague rejoinder....

would this be similar analogy...Welsh is an indigenous language of Britain but be hard put find Welshman who speaks it let alone anyone else in the world apart from a few people on the pampas in south America.
we getting welsh only schools billians spent putting welsh langage on everything a person right to have welsh English terp...I think it worth it not to let this very old celtic langage die but welsh got to fight for it and most are not

Not seeking answers only thoughts.... For as a shadow means you have no thought of your own; which I find extremely unlikely, mmmm you sure that's a cigarette in your hand? And as a deaf guy the point would still affect you....
Being a shadow affords you the ability to make half comments with little to offer besides a vague rejoinder....
we are nothing But a profound shadow jeize....
You
Me
Eveyone...
I indeed have little to offer....
I come by it honestly....
Thus my post...

You
Me
Eveyone...
Thus my post...

Interesting.... Thank you. :)

You
Me
Eveyone...
Thus my post...
Of what?

We are human beings. We are born, we live and then we die. That's a nature. You call us nothing? SMH. If we are nothing, then we should not be born to begin with. It's called life.

What's more, I am aware that you are anti-abortion so you value an unborn baby as a human being, not a nothing.

Edited; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_%28psychology%29
If you were talking about this, it doesn't apply to everyone but you and some few others.

Of what?

We are human beings. We are born, we live and then we die. That's a nature. You call us nothing? SMH. If we are nothing, then we should not be born to begin with. It's called life.

What's more, I am aware that you are anti-abortion so you value an unborn baby as a human being, not a nothing.

Edited; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_%28psychology%29
If you were talking about this, it doesn't apply to everyone but you and some few others.

A shadow is not nothng. A shadow is very much something...
Of what you need to seach and find yourself.
If your sencere pm me,

A shadow is not nothng. A shadow is very much something...
Of what you need to seach and find yourself.
If your sencere pm me,
What for? I don't need psychology blahs. You learned that when you were in jail?

Some states classified ASL as foreign language to be qualified for hearing people to take foreign language to fulfill the credit requirement before they can graduate.

It is more academic credit purpose, that all.

Some states classified ASL as foreign language to be qualified for hearing people to take foreign language to fulfill the credit requirement before they can graduate.

It is more academic credit purpose, that all.
LOL
Ex:
Two deaf couples sign to each other in a subway.
A hearing guy sees them and asks his friend, "What the hell are they doing?".
His friend answers "Oh, they speak their foreign language. I know because I took it in college." A sign language is a foreign language? :hmm:

Back