Netflix, what are u interest in?

DraculaDeaf

Reaction score
I watched Netflix often, not much. I have no time to watch Netflix. Today i will watch Horror movie Quarantine 2 and Santa paw and 2 tonight. Last week, I watched Z Nations season 1 thru Espoide 13 and mickey's once upon and twice. But I read the site say fall new season 2. Ugh, I can't wait. LOL

I watched Netflix often, not much. I have no time to watch Netflix. Today i will watch Horror movie Quarantine 2 and Santa paw and 2 tonight. Last week, I watched Z Nations season 1 thru Espoide 13 and mickey's once upon and twice. But I read the site say fall new season 2. Ugh, I can't wait. LOL

Have you see, original querintine movie, spanish, name.virus. good good movie..i like querintine too...if you like, try find italian movie.name.cematary man...good movie....funny and horor, wicked.sex scene..have you see original japanse movie ringu? What you thinK drag me to hell? I maybe watch again tonight after watch..
badass vampire movie.....original lost boys....LOVE IT..LOvE IT!!
Not.many know...But
Dracula real guy, he was deafie, no jokE He was badass Deafie in transivania, he used signs memerize all peoplw, fall hypnotized. He was Deafie...hearie envy and jealou and claim him, but he was Deafia, i Descover...
Yep.

Haha i am feamle. not Guy. I have watched the ring 1 but havent watch ring 2. Oh yeah lost boys are cool. I drag u in the hell Funny, haha. U mkae me laugh so hard. Some people's favorite dracula, my son's favorite dracula too. He and I are same common. Hehe! Right on!

Have you see, original querintine movie, spanish, name.virus. good good movie..i like querintine too...if you like, try find italian movie.name.cematary man...good movie....funny and horor, wicked.sex scene..have you see original japanse movie ringu? What you thinK drag me to hell? I maybe watch again tonight after watch..
Not.many know...But
Dracula real guy, he was deafie, no jokE He was badass Deafie in transivania, he used signs memerize all peoplw, fall hypnotized. He was Deafie...hearie envy and jealou and claim him, but he was Deafia, i Descover...
Yep.

Haha i am feamle. not Guy. I have watched the ring 1 but havent watch ring 2. Oh yeah lost boys are cool. I drag u in the hell Funny, haha. U mkae me laugh so hard. Some people's favorite dracula, my son's favorite dracula too. He and I are same common. Hehe! Right on!

i know you classic girl, as you say in other thread...ringu original japanese horror, yes drag me to hell was funny, the goat sacrifice scene hahaha, crazy...dracula is wicked im planning to go to his castle ruins, this summer, august when im over in eurooe...
Bram stoker great movie...will watch again...soon

Me Too i want go there his castle. But i need passport come first then go there.

i know you classic girl, as you say in other thread...ringu original japanese horror, yes drag me to hell was funny, the goat sacrifice scene hahaha, crazy...dracula is wicked im planning to go to his castle ruins, this summer, august when im over in eurooe...
Bram stoker great movie...will watch again...soon

Bojack Horseman. The new Puss in Boots. Just starting 3rd season of original Star Trek.
Lots of good documentaries. Inequality for All and Death by China are both really good

Not.many know...But
Yep.

Vlad III, Prince of Wallachia ? Where did you get information he was deaf?

I wish I could afford Netflix. the market crisis hit me hard :(

Fuzzy

childrens stuff when grandson here..my sons account he did leave it in my favorites unfortunately not password.
Bot you would have be deaf all those spiked people whinging and hoichi dracular sex sex sex all it about:)

I like Netflix in mail better than stream. Stream cause the problem on time and annoying loading. Of course... DVD can, sometime, not work by readable from DVD player. It's just rarely happen.

Same mine too. I don't have DVD Player by my own and I like to carry DVD Player for travel with it. But I have DVD player is not mine, my brother's I like Netflix in the mail better than stream. I agree with u

I like Netflix in mail better than stream. Stream cause the problem on time and annoying loading. Of course... DVD can, sometime, not work by readable from DVD player. It's just rarely happen.

Last night I looked up movie name Quarantine 2 is not there. Last time I saw it two months ago. Dang it! Maybe i can order for it. LOL

I watched movie A Haunted House 2 is so funny but rated. Omg! LOL I watched movie Age in the Dinosaur, scary and killed people and ate people. Police and military started to shooter all dinosaur.

I will watch movie Santa paws 1 and 2. And maybe I look for other movie. hehe

Last night, I watched Santa Paws 1 and 2 are funny and little sad. I watched movie called I, Frankenstein, awesome there are demons and Gargoyle wars.

Tonight I will watch movie Air buddies

Netflix was only launched in Australia last March and I've since joined, I am so hooked to it, and it's great however the library with Australia is limited to 2,000 at first but it will build up over time and only last night, I was able to get in the US version of Netflix and it is way more than I expected - it's great.

One disadvantage of the netflix is the quality of the movie, I notice that the US doesn't have the premium level of access such as 4K, which Australia have that level of access. (with 3 tier payment plan, where US have two?)

Otherwise, Netflix is the best thing since sliced bread :lol:

US and Australia are different.

http://prntscr.com/6u42v0

Netflix was only launched in Australia last March and I've since joined, I am so hooked to it, and it's great however the library with Australia is limited to 2,000 at first but it will build up over time and only last night, I was able to get in the US version of Netflix and it is way more than I expected - it's great.

One disadvantage of the netflix is the quality of the movie, I notice that the US doesn't have the premium level of access such as 4K, which Australia have that level of access. (with 3 tier payment plan, where US have two?)

Otherwise, Netflix is the best thing since sliced bread :lol:

I sure my son only pays small amount for Netflix then pays reduced fee for film..i thought Netflix all over world and same price I learn something then

Back