A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

Yea...

If you can get to your garden hose and turn it on, you can certainly get you wash in the house. A good blast of water fixes a lot of things. .

two are agony now...life not good,i barricaded in house bc I mob by seagulls mum dad and baby taken up house in back garden unable put washing out it gets sh1t on or I get attacked garden in mess sit here looking at them and they me want open window but they don't like that..So I just sit here thinking dentist tooth aches cost and seagull crap

Seagulls gone even though the Prime Minister got involved it not that bad that Cameron needs worry his little pea brain over..
at last got in garden to find some sort of sink hole side of house so in all looks like building site come back seagulls all is forgiven

I can have 1 or 4 roommate and it won't matter if I don't have anyone special to hang out with on weekenda or special events.

attachment.php

Attachments

• morning cat.jpg
    morning cat.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 104
I am busy on new moving apartment all time new times pretty good fiancee (engage) it is difficult spending alots of good.. I am no longer group home. I am indepedant recently 1 monthy ago. it is pretty busy. it is good busy times.. I very really not much not much I really sure.

I am busy on new moving apartment all time new times pretty good fiancee (engage) it is difficult spending alots of good.. I am no longer group home. I am indepedant recently 1 monthy ago. it is pretty busy. it is good busy times.. I very really not much not much I really sure.

Congratulations on the apartment and engagement!

Congrats!!!!

Darn weather is causing pot holes to form throughout the city, it's tough to take a nap while I drive! :pissed:

Last show tonight. Weather has been great for all rehearsals and shows. Some nights were a bit warm and one was muggy, but all were bearable.

I get my life back (and sleep) after tonight. :)

Quiet

:wave:Hello everyone...What's up? I just am quiet because I recently live in Idaho almost one month. Sorry, I have any thread or post.:dunno:

Wirelessly posted

I bought Mexican jumping beans!

I just saw this post ,did you know that there bugs inside the beans that made them jump?

@ femme Fatale
"Darn weather is causing pot holes to form throughout the city, it's tough to take a nap while I drive! "

I use to joke that I took a nap while driving too . LOL!

I just saw this post ,did you know that there bugs inside the beans that made them jump?

@ femme Fatale
"Darn weather is causing pot holes to form throughout the city, it's tough to take a nap while I drive! "

I use to joke that I took a nap while driving too . LOL!
Yes, that's true.

Back