Poll: Giants or Patriots?

Which Superbowl team are you rooting for tonight?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • New York Giants

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Neither

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters

kokonut

Reaction score
Superbowl is tonight. Which team are you in favor of?

Patriots must beat Giants because Patriots had lost in Super Bowl game last few years ago. Must be fair!!! :)

Every major deaf organization has stated that only hearing people vote for the pats.

Patriots may not be the most talented team in NFL, but they've the best 53 man group. They won't lose twice to Giants in 1 year, can they?? They won't lose to Giants twice in Super Bowl, can they??? My money is on Patriots winning. I'm Deaf and I think Patriots are the better team.

I don't really care who wins.

If someone does an awesome play, I'll just sit there going... "Whoa! Great play!"

Other than that, I just sit around eating pizza, queso, chili dogs, and watch the commercials. :)

I voted Patriots, but if the Giants win, I can wear my Giants sweatshirt tomorrow and pretend I was right all along! ;) (Wearing my Patriots hoodie today.)

Patriots may not be the most talented team in NFL, but they've the best 53 man group. They won't lose twice to Giants in 1 year, can they?? They won't lose to Giants twice in Super Bowl, can they??? My money is on Patriots winning. I'm Deaf and I think Patriots are the better team.

? #1...yes, they can
? #2....yes they can!

GO GIANTS...Pound The Patriots!

Patriots of course. It will be tough though, they will have to play defense for a change.

Back