Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Windows PC.

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Other

Votes: 10 29.4%

• Total voters

The Joker

Reaction score
PC or MAC? I use an apple mac cause they're good computers. Macs aren't slow and they can't get viruses. Theres no windows to load.

I had to say other, because a have an HP desktop and an iPad.

Windows PC. Had a Windows 8.1 Tablet PC, but no longer. Need to upgrade to Windows 7 at some point.

Oh, I forgot to add-- one of my two Windows XP laptop is an Atom Intel Gateway netbook, the other is a HP Pavalion Entertainment Notebook PC, which I have plans to build up, and get fully operational next year.

I had to pick other because I have a Windows 7 Professional desktop computer, Apple MacBookPro laptop, Windows 8.1 tablet, and Ubuntu desktop computer. That's not counting what TCS has, and what we are giving away.

Windows PC. Had a Windows 8.1 Tablet PC, but no longer. Need to upgrade to Windows 7 at some point.

Oh, I forgot to add-- one of my two Windows XP laptop is an Atom Intel Gateway netbook, the other is a HP Pavalion Entertainment Notebook PC, which I have plans to build up, and get fully operational next year.

My computer been running crappy ever since Window 8.1 installed itself. I did not want Window 8.1 and my computer took over when I left it on for awhile and was not able to stop it .

My computer been running crappy ever since Window 8.1 installed itself. I did not want Window 8.1 and my computer took over when I left it on for awhile and was not able to stop it .

I myself am not a fan of Windows 8.1, but it did have its uses. Those came in real handy more than once, and I wouldn't mind another 8.1 device, but I'll worry about that later. For now I just want my HP laptop up and running but I need to buy some equipment for it, though.

I myself am not a fan of Windows 8.1, but it did have its uses. Those came in real handy more than once, and I wouldn't mind another 8.1 device, but I'll worry about that later. For now I just want my HP laptop up and running but I need to buy some equipment for it, though.

I kept getting popup for window 8.1 and I kept clicking I did not want it. This went on awhile and the next thing I know it I got a popup saying Window 8.1 is installing and it taking awhile to do. WTF! I tried to shut down my computer was I was not able to .

I kept getting popup for window 8.1 and I kept clicking I did not want it. This went on awhile and the next thing I know it I got a popup saying Window 8.1 is installing and it taking awhile to do. WTF! I tried to shut down my computer was I was not able to .
If you have your computer set up for making automatic updates, and the W 8.1 was an automatic update from Microsoft, then it was automatically accepted by your computer.

The way to avoid that is to have your computer set up to NOT accept updates automatically but do them manually instead.

If you have your computer set up for making automatic updates, and the W 8.1 was an automatic update from Microsoft, then it was automatically accepted by your computer.

The way to avoid that is to have your computer set up to NOT accept updates automatically but do them manually instead.

OH No! Now you tell me! :giggle: Thank you , I will have to see how my computer is setup , my daughter helped me set it up .

im thinking alienware desktop and laptop ....dunno....probably Mac Airbook or something (a good one not the model just be recalled...)

Imac and Macbook Pro

I picked other: at the moment using either Blackberry Playbook connected to wifi or my blackberry mobile phone as my imac hard-drive has died.

Other- I have two Dell desktop CPUs, a Dell laptop and an iPad

(not counting phones).

There's also a apple Mac in this house that I use sometimes.

MacBook with Retina Display and iPad. And iPhone, of course, where I spend most my time when I should be grading papers. God bless smartphone browsers.

Back