Passage Deaf Travel Cruise Oct/Nov 2014

authentic

Reaction score
I'm going!

It would be nice to see some of you go, maybe we should set up all deaf meetup in there?

for your information don't buy gift certificate from Deaf Passage Travel, Why?? So simple notice travel date after this November nothing. That mean they will closes down that mean anyone who buy gift certificate , have not used after this nov. 2014 become worthless if they are closes. That is a rumor may be true. Beeee careful

For Thomas Fyre,
Where did you get the information about PDT closing down? This is news to me. I think you have the wrong information.

Per Passages Deaf Travel, that is NOT true. They do have trips planned after November 2014. Just haven't posted to the website yet. The website will be updated soon. They've been very busy preparing for the 2014 All Deaf Cruise in October 2014 which is going to be a very exciting cruise!

(This info came from the owners of Passages Deaf Travel, Tab and Mac. I asked them myself personally.)

So, go ahead and buy these gift certificates....they make awesome gifts!

Anyone in this forum are going to Deaf Freedom Cruise 2014?

A month left to go!

I've seen you twice and I say hey while you were overlooking at me because I was in the middle of busy crowd with full of ASLers.

Back