"ER" Show on April 6th.

IcedTeaRulz

Reaction score
I received e-mail from friend:

Great News! "ER" will air the show that Marc Bowman (Deaf) is in. It will air on APRIL 6TH. I believe it will continue to 4 part/4show fast pace drama. It is really deep and very good. He is the guest star of the show not just an extra. His full name will appear at the beginning of the show. Also, it will appear at least 3 times.

APRIL 6TH is on Thursday.

Me too, but who the hell is Marc Bowman? I tried to Google him, and found nothing. All I could find was a weird Japanese page that suggested that he was one of the Wild Zappers. :dunno:

Levonian said:
Me too, but who the hell is Marc Bowman? I tried to Google him, and found nothing. All I could find was a weird Japanese page that suggested that he was one of the Wild Zappers. :dunno:

I don't know who he is but wait and see this show.

yayaya can't wait to see new deaf in ER

it is not first time ER have different deafies on the show

i have seen them all since it started

ALRIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love to watch ER every thur!! at 10 pm.. cant wait to see him on the tv show of deaf! whoooo :dance: :lol:

this will be the 4th time that a deaf appeared on the show... so the diveristy is very paced and well written it ll be sad to see er end this yr.. but they ran the shows for a LONG time and its time to end er before a whole new batch confuse the orginals

Levonian said:

Go back to Google and type "Deaf Marc+Bowman". I found a few websites, but there's no picture of Marc Bowman.

Good Luck on searching!

kinainjungle said:
Go back to Google and type "Deaf Marc+Bowman". I found a few websites, but there's no picture of Marc Bowman.

Yep, you’re right. Don’t know how I missed that. And I was right too—he is one of the Wild Zappers. I definitely won’t miss this episode. I've seen the Wild Zappers perform. They are AWESOME.

Attention:

I just received e-mail today:

Marc Bowman, Deaf, originally from Atlanta will guest star on TV show
ER. He is also a member of the Deaf Performing group "Wild Zappers".

I wanted to let you know that NBC shifted around the air dates for
ER. Episode 18 is now going to air on March 30th instead of April
6th.

Just a head's up so that you can alert your friends and family!

i watched this last night, he was very good!!! it was funny because part of when he was signing there was no interpretaion for people to know what he is saying to the girl. and i was able to understand and tell my friend who was watching with me..lol. so cool to know asl ..love it

Damn it. I missed the show!

Hey Jamielee why dont you tell me about that show.

Duncan

I saw the episode on ER this past thursday and, I gotta say that was an interesting storyline. Not only it had the dynamics of the discrimination and the miscommunication with the police and the deaf guy on the episode. It just shows how often it really does happen, so and on. There's another thing, I gotta say kudos to the deaf guy who flipped his finger at the police officers on the ER.

Oh by the way, yeah Wild Zapper rocks!!! I loved watching them ever since I was at Gallaudet and I still do.

I already miss that shows becuase poor captions in Canada ans also it cause me lost interesting.

I really piss with CTV cover on NBC.

Back