Sharing my news....

I have a friend in CA who did that- she has 5 grandchildren- legally she adopted the youngest (almost from birth) and he is now her 'son'; she also has either joint or primary custody of another grandkid but the kid is still her grandkid legally. Last I heard they say that his mother is his sister. Maybe when he gets older he will be told more if he hasn't been already.

After all these years, that still makes my head spin lol.

Robin, whether or not you're technically a great-grandmother or a grandmother, you are the Greatest Grammy for all your boys, 3+1. :)

congrats how little baby doing..i just read your news first time today so little one about 3months have you had little cuddle I would congrats before but did not know you to be gg

congrats how little baby doing..i just read your news first time today so little one about 3months have you had little cuddle I would congrats before but did not know you to be gg

"Junior" is just fine....he is 3 weeks old today, and was with me most all the day yesterday....Thks, Caz!.

A heartfelt Welcome !!! to the Little Rockin' Boy Robin :wave:
and congrats to his proud parents and Great Grandma Robin !! :)
Wishing your new family happiness!

15-SN3865BL.jpg

Fuzzy

Congrats!

I became a "Great Grammy" this AM at 10:56...a 7 lb., 8 oz. baby boy, named after my son....I'm so excited...just didn't think my 3 boys were going to have kids....but here he is!...The baby has to remain in the hospital until this Friday so they can run tests...so prayers are asked!...and appreciated so much. Thank You!...rockin'

Grandmother and Great Grandmother, Who have son or daughter( who having baby grow up as adult) Then Great GrandDaughter or Great GrandSon having baby! My grandson will grow up and in the future marry woman, If i become great Grandmother. I hope u understand that.

I am kind of confused when you said "Great Grammy". Are you just saying that you have become a Grandmother to your new grandson, not great grandmother? :hmm:

If yes, congratulation for the arrival of the baby grandson into the new world. I do hope everything is fine with your grandson. I prayed for you and your family including your grandson. May he passed the tests with flying colors (perfect, if not perfect). Nobody is perfect. :)

Back