MSN Messenger will be gone.

I never really used it. Sadly, everyone is using Facebook as a messenger. Even email has taken a hit form so called social sites, most emails today are either ads or spamb.

I still use it. There's a nice little program I use that 'resurrects' the older version(s) of MSN Messenger. So I have both Skype and MSN (and I actually do prefer MSN :P). I'll have to see what will happen in October. I would guess that any updates or services will be cut off.

I for one think it was a huge mistake screwing around with MSN Messenger and forcing it to become Skype (I hate Skype).

Not a huge fan of the FB messenger at all- only forced to use it on PC as anything on both my phone and tablet is teeeeensy eeeeensy and I can't zoom in or magnify.

I used MSN messenger before. It went to upgrade Skype recently. I won't use it often. I am using both AIM and fb messenger.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Yes. it is no longer MSN messenger seems dead suck...

Ew Yahoo... it's still ok but not the best in the world- especially the mobile version- I can't use it on mobile as the text is TINY.

Google Hangouts-- not sure how popular that is. I get the impression it isn't. I know that a couple of deaf friends tried out the group video chat feature. Most of them hated it. I don't use it as not everyone has gmail to use it.

(we're still looking for a good video service that has group capabilities (free would be best...) )

I used MSN messenger before. I won't use MSN & Yahoo Messenger anymore for reason. I use Facebook and e-mails . I like FB and love to get an emails. :)

I used to use Trillian on my PC and Adium on my Mac to access MSN as well as Yahoo and ICQ. Trillian couldn't do everything the proper MSN client could, so I started using that instead.

I remember trying to play Battlefield 1942 and it was unplayable! Not frames per second, but seconds per frame! I closed MSN... and the game was back to normal. Epic fail! Everyone uses Facebook Messenger theses days anyway.

Back