I got new Ipad 2

sara1981

Reaction score
my mom order new Ipad but not AT&T its called project endeavor

Project Endeavor > Home

No matter what colors i'm having white or black we have wait receive from packages

we will kept you update

Attachments

• 406747_2713633516757_1134490392_2965651_1855207151_n.jpg
    406747_2713633516757_1134490392_2965651_1855207151_n.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 16
Great! I hope that they would be selling newer iPad 3 at 50% sales this year.

this ipad 2 will great for deaf or hearing than AT&T i would taking that one!

this ipad 2 will great for deaf or hearing than AT&T i would taking that one!

You can got any VRS apps (P3, ZVRS or Convo) Not yet nTouch Mobile. But iPad 2 doesn't have vibration and flash included. I hope that iPad mini (7.85") might include them.

Screen-Shot-2011-12-27-at-3.43.49-PM.png

nTouch is coming for iPad anytime soon?

Is this a government agency or private? Is it legitimate? What will the Ipad 2 do for a 100% deaf old man?

--Ray

i used project endeaover to purchase ipad 2 its real not a goverment type its a non profit organization you download and print the form and fax it ,then wait 2 weeks for approval and they contact you and you give them info the cost is 300.00$ plus 56.00$ tax and shipping it ships from best buy warehouse in few days i got mine just in time before christmas eve

yes that true but shipment would be around 2-3 weeks between i cant wait get that my own ipad2 for deaf people

I waited for the Project Endeavor agent to let me know if I could get one. It took one month so far. I called the company using my VP, and the telephone are not picked up for 5 minutes or a little longer. I wonder that it could be a scam, but now you told me that you got one.

I send my form to the company in the mail. I also emailed with my PDF form document, and that was almost a month ago.

you should have faxed it for quicker way and i used their chatline to contact on status of application and the order status forget the vp its a waste of time
I waited for the Project Endeavor agent to let me know if I could get one. It took one month so far. I called the company using my VP, and the telephone are not picked up for 5 minutes or a little longer. I wonder that it could be a scam, but now you told me that you got one.

I send my form to the company in the mail. I also emailed with my PDF form document, and that was almost a month ago.

We plan buy one next month or March! Cannot wait! :) ONLY if money permit lol!

I am gonna fax my application in...

I am overqualified for the program. But that's ok. I can wait for ipad3 to come out this Spring of 2012 if it happens.

don't worry the iPad2 will be lowered to 299.00$ as apple will announce in time for iPad3 release

Back