Every Tuesday weigh-in support

^Angel^ said:
Aww you will hon, one day at a time right? :hug:
yea i am try work hard cuz of i been chubby since i was 11 yrs old.. so i am getting tired of chubby so i wanna lose... sigh..

TweetyBird said:
yea i am try work hard cuz of i been chubby since i was 11 yrs old.. so i am getting tired of chubby so i wanna lose... sigh..

Aw I can truly understand how frustrate it is for you to lose the weight since it's been so long, I used to know this person that I worked with before, she finally lost all the weight, and boy I have never seen her soo happy, she was able to do anything now than she did back then, and she told me it was so hard on her but she took one day at a time, and stay on it cause once she goes back eating all those junk food, she knew that it would take her longer to lose the weight, so that why she stop buying those junk food and stick with it even it went slower each day but she made it thru and she looks great....

If you take one day at a time hon, and stick with it, you will be amazing to see how much you lost and it will make you want to keep sticking with your diet cause the more you lose the weight the more you will start to feel like you can do it...U know I'm here for you, so whatever you need me, let me know :hug:

If a person has a large frame, there's nothing much he/she can do plus there's genetics involved, too but don't let that stop anyone because a proper diet and exercise will make one fit and trim FOR THE AGE, HEIGHT, and any GENETIC influence.

If one loves one's self and adheres to the above, one will be the best he/she can be.

^Angel^ said:
Aw I can truly understand how frustrate it is for you to lose the weight since it's been so long, I used to know this person that I worked with before, she finally lost all the weight, and boy I have never seen her soo happy, she was able to do anything now than she did back then, and she told me it was so hard on her but she took one day at a time, and stay on it cause once she goes back eating all those junk food, she knew that it would take her longer to lose the weight, so that why she stop buying those junk food and stick with it even it went slower each day but she made it thru and she looks great....

If you take one day at a time hon, and stick with it, you will be amazing to see how much you lost and it will make you want to keep sticking with your diet cause the more you lose the weight the more you will start to feel like you can do it...U know I'm here for you, so whatever you need me, let me know :hug:

That's good advice, Angel. I have reached my weight goal twice in the past, but last time I reached my weight goal was back in 1980, so it has been 26 years. Over the years since, I've gained and lost weight, but never stayed slim for long. Which is why I thought it would be wonderful to have this thread to support each other. I still have hard time losing weight now, since the last three weeks, but now finally starting to lose again. It's sooo easy to just give up and eat wrong. Like you said, one day at a time and stick with it...

I agree with you, Tousi. My doctor said I'm medium frame, but everyone else thought I was big boned. I just have a lot of fats in me. I know it hurts, but I admit that I'm very overweight...facing it honestly will help me lose weight. People say I don't look that fat, but my weigh scale tells me otherwise. Big boned people are supposed to weigh a big more than medium boned, not a LOT more. It also depends on their height to know how much they should weigh.

GalaxyAngel said:
My very first time buy..... called

Danone "Silhouette" Spring Water w/Pink Grapefruit-Green tea...
Pretty interesting..
I reading Nutrition facts...
250ml
Calories zero
fat zero
carbohydrate zero
protein zero
calcium 2%

Not a signiffcant source of saturated fat trans fat , cholesterol, sodium, flibe=re, sugars, vitamin A, Vitamin C or iron.

Interesting 'bout this bottle...

((shaking my hands and try to drink those today))

source link
http://www.danone.ca/en/products/eaux_danone/index.aspx

I clicked on your link but it didn't work. Have you tried that drink and what do u think of its taste?

^Angel^ said:

aww :tears: thanks for explain me abt that.. wow.. yea it been hard on me.. i havent eat sweet for 2 months now... most i eat fruits and stay away from grease... so sigh i feel alike i fed up but i need postive think and keep on.. thanks girl :hug:

Hello everybody....I didn't weight in myself for two weeks due to being depressed last week because of family/friend death, but I got much better now and didn't want to weight in this week, but I just gave it a shot and realized that I gained 5 pounds.....that didn't shock me because I have been at the hospital for a couple of days for my second dad (he had a open heart surgery) so I ate a lot of junk foods at the hospital...but I already went back on my diet again yesterday and hopefully that I can get rid of my 5 pounds in two - three weeks just because I'm on PMS this week that can cause me gain a little bit more hehe

BabyAngel said:
Hello everybody....I didn't weight in myself for two weeks due to being depressed last week because of family/friend death, but I got much better now and didn't want to weight in this week, but I just gave it a shot and realized that I gained 5 pounds.....that didn't shock me because I have been at the hospital for a couple of days for my second dad (he had a open heart surgery) so I ate a lot of junk foods at the hospital...but I already went back on my diet again yesterday and hopefully that I can get rid of my 5 pounds in two - three weeks just because I'm on PMS this week that can cause me gain a little bit more hehe

That's very understandable, BabyAngel. We really do understand. I'm glad you were able to get started on diet again yeterday. You've lost so much this far...remember how much you've lost weight. That alone is a huge success! Pls check ur PM

BabyAngel said:
yea i uddy how ur feeling abt that.. take ur time honey! :hug:

TweetyBird said:
aww :tears: thanks for explain me abt that.. wow.. yea it been hard on me.. i havent eat sweet for 2 months now... most i eat fruits and stay away from grease... so sigh i feel alike i fed up but i need postive think and keep on.. thanks girl :hug:

Try eat less fruit cuz it turns into sugar in your body. Eat more veggies. I remind myself to fill half of my dinner plate with veggies. It really helps. No no no don't give up. I need support from you TOO! You are in it with the rest of us...we are a team to support each other. For sweets I eat sugar free pudding, sugar free jello, sugar free hard candy, Carbo Watch ice cream, etc. That way I can still have sweets legally. Try that. (check ur PM)

BabyAngel said:

Aww I can truly understand that hon, :hug:....

Peachy Lady said:
I clicked on your link but it didn't work. Have you tried that drink and what do u think of its taste?

*actually* taste so :ugh: *close my eyes*
er um taste.... strong bit grapefruit mixes water but taste.. oh *moaning* felt burn my somatch...

My hubby said.. well, reason that Calories zero for!

Only I drank shortly then put it back into the fridge..
*mumbling* groan little killing my somatch..

*link is working* I've re checked.. there's go! (hmmmmm) :confused:

Tousi said:
If a person has a large frame, there's nothing much he/she can do plus there's genetics involved, too but don't let that stop anyone because a proper diet and exercise will make one fit and trim FOR THE AGE, HEIGHT, and any GENETIC influence.

If one loves one's self and adheres to the above, one will be the best he/she can be.

Yes, that is very true. I am the genetic from my Mom. I accept for who I am. :|

Back