Let's welcome my husband, Dave the "Toolsman!"

Welcome TOOLMAN, on the board... AD....

let's breath away!

ENJOY!!!

Welcome Toolsman!!! Enjoy your posting and have fun!!! Your wife is such a sweet lady! Glad to have you here as well!

Herzlich Willkommen zu AD

Come and share your fun posts here with us... :thumb: I would love to see your and LadyPeachy´s love posts together like Angel & Roadrunner.. :giggle:

Ahhh....nice to see Toolsman here in AD alongside with his lovely wife aka Peachy Lady! Welcome to Alldeaf Toolsman! Hmm...by any chance, are you great friends with Tim Allen from the T.V. show (heck, can't even think of the name of the show at the moment) where he runs his own 'Tools Time show'?! :lol:... A great fitting for the username you have as I have heard great things about your workmanship and building things as well-- ;) Anyhow, hope you'll enjoy your stay here in AD! :thumb:

:wave: :welcome: to Alldeaf Dave!!!!!!!!!!! It's so wonderful to have you here along with Peachylady, she's a sweetheart!!!!!!!
I hope you have fun posting, and meeting wonderful people on this forum. Happy posting. Happy and Healthy New Year to you, Peachylady and your family!!! Have a good one!!! :thumb:

Hello, Dave, nice to meet you. Here's a 16 oz hammer and some ten-penny nails. Alex has been complaining about a busted stall in the bathroom down the AD hallway. Oh, here's some baling wire in case the nails don't work! LOL!

Toolsman said:
:jaw: huh oh, really she was in jail?... :giggle:

Yeah, before this is all over, BBNT will have us all jailed at one time or another!
;)

Hey Everybody

Thank you for posts, I really enjoy about this and some are funny... keep it up :giggle:

Tousi said:
Hello, Dave, nice to meet you. Here's a 16 oz hammer and some ten-penny nails. Alex has been complaining about a busted stall in the bathroom down the AD hallway. Oh, here's some baling wire in case the nails don't work! LOL!

Hello Tousi!

I would use power tool (drill) and screws. So the stalls would not fall apart. Are you sure it wasn't you, not Alex that was complaining? Now you have privacy when u go to bathroom. :bowdown:

Roadrunner said:
Ahhh....nice to see Toolsman here in AD alongside with his lovely wife aka Peachy Lady! Welcome to Alldeaf Toolsman! Hmm...by any chance, are you great friends with Tim Allen from the T.V. show (heck, can't even think of the name of the show at the moment) where he runs his own 'Tools Time show'?! :lol:... A great fitting for the username you have as I have heard great things about your workmanship and building things as well-- ;) Anyhow, hope you'll enjoy your stay here in AD! :thumb:

OOhhh Tim Allen was not very good at building thing and always break everything... The name show was Home Improvement. Of course, I have alot of tools and machines to fix almost everything as it is my hobby. I should have my own deaf toolsman show on TV... Yes Peachy Lady is a wonderful wife and really love her in my heart....And she is also very good mother to our kids.

:wave: Welcome to AD and enjoy this :welcome:

Is your long lost twin brother "Al" from Home Improvement?? :giggle:

:cheers:

Back