How is your weather today part II

Upper 70's warm and sunny!

77 degrees warm...

10649576_10153122774324875_655695051955593945_n.jpg

you, Midwesterns, EastCoasters think I enjoy tease you all about weather here in SF......yes at same time I feel bad for you all. :laugh2:

My hub and I decided to skip the ski day. It's blustery windy cold blowing snow. It's 0 degrees but in a few hours it will be -10 or more. :(. Guess we ll ski at gore mountain on Tuesday :)

-15 degrees here. We are going to the RV show so it will be interesting to get out there with these winds and bitter temps.

Most of churches are closed today

Maybe I should call the RV show and make sure it hasn't been cancelled. I will be pissed because we are ready to trade our RV in this weekend.

Maybe I should call the RV show and make sure it hasn't been cancelled. I will be pissed because we are ready to trade our RV in this weekend.

Oh true. If you don't have blustery blowing snow over there then rv shows should be open.

Oh true. If you don't have blustery blowing snow over there then rv shows should be open.

It is definitely blustery but the snow has completely frozen over or is all blown away to really impact driving.

It's about 14 degrees here and I just shoveled out my driveway. I wanted to get it done before it gets too windy. We got about 8-9 inches of snow in last night's nor'easter. It looks like the snow is finished where I am, but parts of New England are still getting snow and wind for the next few hours. That photo a few posts up of San Francisco is looking pretty good to me right now - is it Spring yet? :)

Last year, when the kids moved to the bay area, I had thought I might go out in Feb/Mar to visit them and get out of the cold for a week. But then my daughter announced her pregnancy and that she was due in mid-March, so now I'll be going out sometime after mid-March instead.

Several churches are closed here too. I called but no answer. Will try again at 10 am when it is supposed to start.

Same here , we have churches close and a lot of coffee shops and other small businesses . We got about 17" of snow from this storm and it's going to be belong 30 degrees tonight! :cold: I just hope we not lose our power , we been lucky so far! I could put my meats in the truck of car and it would be fine.

Same here , we have churches close and a lot of coffee shops and other small businesses . We got about 17" of snow from this storm and it's going to be belong 30 degrees tonight! :cold: I just hope we not lose our power , we been lucky so far! I could put my meats in the truck of car and it would be fine.

WDYS, the blizzard pooped out before it got started here in Maine, thank God! The sun is out now, wind blowing some, about 20 degrees, overall not a bad day. Proves the weather forecasters do not have a handle on weather conditions. We were supposed to get two feet of snow out of this as of last nite.
I know it was much worse in your area, I guess it turned in the night and went on out to sea.....good riddance!!

12. Feels like zero. I'd really like to go out and go wading in the warm water with Angel or Authentic.-

WDYS, the blizzard pooped out before it got started here in Maine, thank God! The sun is out now, wind blowing some, about 20 degrees, overall not a bad day. Proves the weather forecasters do not have a handle on weather conditions. We were supposed to get two feet of snow out of this as of last nite.
I know it was much worse in your area, I guess it turned in the night and went on out to sea.....good riddance!!

We have a Wind Chill Warning from 7 pm tonight to 10 am EST Monday ! It's getting really cold in my condo and the heat is on to 70 ! The snow bank is halfway up my window and that is making this room really cold . I wish my dog knew how to use the toilet b/c I do not want to go out !

We have a Wind Chill Warning from 7 pm tonight to 10 am EST Monday ! It's getting really cold in my condo and the heat is on to 70 ! The snow bank is halfway up my window and that is making this room really cold . I wish my dog knew how to use the toilet b/c I do not want to go out !

I think I have read of people actually potty training dogs and cats to use a human's toilet.

Back