Move Over Domino's!...BK is gonna start delivering....

rockin'robin

Reaction score
Happened to see it on the news last night that Burger King is gonna start delivering...will start it off in Washington, D.C....then if it's a success, will spread to other cities.

The only problem is finding a way to keep the burgers hot....

Anybody seen this last night?...

Not just that, if they are being delivered in plastic containers, the heat contained in a small space would convert to dew resulting in one soggy burger.

Ew.

Did not see it, but I think that's an excellent business move on BK behalf, since their restaurant is often empty here in my Illinois hometown.

Did not see it, but I think that's an excellent business move on BK behalf, since their restaurant is often empty here in my Illinois hometown.

I wouldn't mind BK outsourcing.

Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

That would result in more obese people on the road. :-/ Only if that gets successful.

I hope that BK hires people who drives turbocharged cars to deliver BK food so that food can get to them fast before they become cold.

Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

That would result in more obese people on the road. :-/ Only if that gets successful.

why on the road? BK's delivering so they get to stay home and never get out.

what is this world comin to? No fast food where I live...juss subway. I rather watch them make my sub. Git this, our new subway had a drive-thru couple yrs ago.Now, drive-thru is closed b/c the workers cant handle it. :lol:

why on the road? BK's delivering so they get to stay home and never get out.

It's a sayin' :) On the road basically means skyrocketing or going up in large numbers.

Back