Unlimited Data Deaf

What it bother me... I seen deaf use videophone from smartphone for 1-4 hours. What the heck?!? It's like you waste minutes like hearing does.

Seriously, I think they need to offer 2 different package, same concept as voice. That way, we can pay cheap rate for 2 GB and more cost for unlimited data. All is good. Yes?

Poweron, does not matter, hearing people too chat on phone for hours and hours. No difference between Deaf and Hearing!, and phone companies should offer same package both ways, not just unlimited for hearing people, and nothing for Deaf, that is not right

The problem is with Videophone, one can gobble as much as 4 gigabytes in just an hour, and with Verizon, that is 4 times above the limitation, why offer hearing people unlimited talk plan and restrict Deafies to only an hour?

I signed that petition already that these carriers should offer unlimited data plan for Deaf in exchange for no voice plan, meaning that when one wants unlimited data plan package for Deaf, then there is no reason for voice plan in place, right? I personally do NOT want any voice shit on my phone at all, why should I pay when I can't use it, and corporations don't understand my limitation, is that fair? I don't think so. Finally, it is all about ADA law, corporations should provide accommodation needs for disabled, and that is Deaf plan with unlimited data plan just same as for hearing with unlimited voice minutes.

because it is much more expensive to maintain system for data than it is for voice.

I agree with the concept that there should be unlimited data for deafies but.... at the same time - we have to think about the cost and hardware that go into it. we don't want to bankrupt phone companies, don't we?

a more sensible solution for now is to increase data cap limit for deafies while keeping the cost same. and the phone companies should upgrade their systems to handle the load because the feds gave them billions of dollars to do... which they never did (or barely did).

If that is the case, then they (Phone companies) should NOT offer unlimited voice plan to begin with, simple! Other way to put is that if they can't afford unlimited Data plan, then don't offer anything with unlimited plan.

because it is much more expensive to maintain system for data than it is for voice.

I agree with the concept that there should be unlimited data for deafies but.... at the same time - we have to think about the cost and hardware that go into it. we don't want to bankrupt phone companies, don't we?

a more sensible solution for now is to increase data cap limit for deafies while keeping the cost same. and the phone companies should upgrade their systems to handle the load because the feds gave them billions of dollars to do... which they never did (or barely did).

How can the relatively small population of deafies bankrupt the companies? I don't think doing this will hurt the companies' bottom line all that much.

I have unlimited data plan with Clear and no allotted fee. I have be with them for a about two years. so they have both service unlimited basic and internet user service. basic is one with $45.00 and internet service is $54.00 so I'm currently using internet for voip, etc. almost everything. I use Smartvp as for wifi so unlimited with internet service which is great. no allotted fee. I don't really care Verizon, At&t or sprint they all have allotted fee if your data runs out. but with clear service runs out never. so that one positive about that but on negative parts is where you live the service has if availabity in your area.

Best thing is do your homework because you will find out what fit for you for me no problem with clear. I wish Clear service will work in Country like South Carolina but some area are available. so well... I hope you find what suites you.

What it bother me... I seen deaf use videophone from smartphone for 1-4 hours. What the heck?!? It's like you waste minutes like hearing does.

Seriously, I think they need to offer 2 different package, same concept as voice. That way, we can pay cheap rate for 2 GB and more cost for unlimited data. All is good. Yes?

What it is bother me is the most.... hearing has unlimited voice, they were using on the phone 1-4 hours.. so no difference...

Back