Best Deaf Cell Phones? Samsung Galaxy Note II is one!

jack55

Reaction score
What is Best Deaf Cell Phones out there right now?
For me it's the Samsung Galaxy Note II!

It has LED Blinking Notification.
Text & Email Notification.
Great Vibration settings
Huge Screen for texting, email & anything else!
Powerful Quad Core CPU & lots of memory.
Leave your notebook home!
Lot's more... I was just getting warmed up.

So, does anything else out there beat this? Not for me!

What do YOU use?

The Galaxy Note III is not out yet, but it is supposed to have a 6.5 inch screen.

Won't happen in 2013,
Also won't go over the 6" size.
Rumors are just that until you see facts. ;)

Hope you are wrong. It is what I hope to have, and it is predicted to be on the US market by September.

I have HTC Evo right now.

Hope you are wrong. It is what I hope to have, and it is predicted to be on the US market by September.

I have HTC Evo right now.
Like I said, unless it is a fact, it is all hearsay and moot.
I've heard 5.8" screen, 6" screen, first time I've heard 6.5" screen.
I don't think it will go over 6"

My Gosh, isn't 5.5" big enough for you??? Just how big is your screen?
This is the "here & now".

What is Best Deaf Cell Phones out there right now?
For me it's the Samsung Galaxy Note II!

It has LED Blinking Notification.
Text & Email Notification.
Great Vibration settings
Huge Screen for texting, email & anything else!
Powerful Quad Core CPU & lots of memory.
Leave your notebook home!
Lot's more... I was just getting warmed up.

So, does anything else out there beat this? Not for me!

What do YOU use?

I have to ask. I use the keyboard that pulls out on the BlackBerry but it's a royal PIA because everything is so small. How do you text on the Samsung? Is it a touch screeen only? How does anyone type that way? I can't even type like that on my Blackberry and I'm looking for a good cell to replace my current one when it expires in December.

Laura

I use a sidekick 4G which I think has the best keyboard. Sadly, it's been discontinued due the processor size. If they make another one, I'll get it. Otherwise, I'm in the market for a new phone.

I have the MyTouch and I friggin' hate it. I just got it about 3 months ago. What a waste of money as I will be getting another one... eventually.

Before that I had the Cliq XT which I absolutely LOVED!

I have the MyTouch and I friggin' hate it. I just got it about 3 months ago. What a waste of money as I will be getting another one... eventually.

Before that I had the Cliq XT which I absolutely LOVED!

Then why did you get rid of the Cliq XT?

I have to ask. I use the keyboard that pulls out on the BlackBerry but it's a royal PIA because everything is so small. How do you text on the Samsung? Is it a touch screeen only? How does anyone type that way? I can't even type like that on my Blackberry and I'm looking for a good cell to replace my current one when it expires in December.

Laura
That is why the Note II is so good. With the big screen it is EASY to type on whereas the smaller phones it's a PITA to type. Go to where they sell the Note II and try it out... then you'll see.

I had the Dell Streak before the Note II and it was a great phone too.
Didn't have the Blinking LED for notification though.

Funny, Palm Pre have everything in advance, in early years. Sadly, nobody like it, they failed to see it.

Then why not just get another Cliq XT?

Because the Cliq was old. It doesn't have VP capabilities and is limited on software updates as the operating system is outdated. I had it for 2 or 3 years before I lost it. It simply was time for an upgrade. I got the MyTouch trying to upgrade but I went cheap on it... and am now paying the price so I am MISSSSSSSING my Cliq XT.

:lol:

I have had Sidekick, 2,3, ID, LX, My touch 3G Slide and new Sidekick.

I'm currently on Verizon STratosphere now. I don't think that they have VP capability, but that is ok. When I talk to hearing people, I use Siprelay just fine. Maybe it is because my English is good so I don't really worry about using VP. I do have Sorenson VP 200. Even when I'm home, I use Siprelay more than VP.

I had a hearing girlfriend for 2 years. Before that I had a HOH girlfriend and we talked fine on AIM. Maybe when I get a deaf/HOH girlfriend now, I would want to have VP on my cell phone. However, I'm not worried about that now.

I have Samsung Galaxy ace :)! tech fix on repair rid on unlock sim odd transfer company I reading!

Back