Knitters Corner

Sunshine

Reaction score
Ok knitters! I want see pictures your creations. Or just talk about knitting, but not cheap out! Show pictures too!

I knit these sweaters two years past:
a5049806.jpg

Not have too many pictures finish projects...hmmm...

I just take pictures some projects have on needles...

This curling sweater I start two year past (hehe). Never will fit now. Lol.
a9a4561c.jpg

this sock I get bored before make second. Always problem with mittens too!
2ae268a0.jpg

I may have you teach me how to knit! LOL.

Sorry. I dont know how to get a picture here. Many of you have seen it though. Mostly little hats, socks and such. I like to knit.

Love the sweaters on the boys!

And I still can't figure out how to post pictures!!! Grrrrr....

Sorry. I dont know how to get a picture here. Many of you have seen it though. Mostly little hats, socks and such. I like to knit.
Here is one of your best works when it was in progress! :P
5x0gg6.jpg

Most of my knitting I never got pictures of. I will get a picture of the baby jumper that is 1 1/2-2 years in the making. I can also take a picture of my sweater that is now too too big.

This is the back of the baby jumper

Babyjumperback.jpg

This is the sweater that's too too big

Kristinatoobigsweater.jpg

This is a close up of the cables and set-in pockets.

Closeupofcablesandset-inpockets.jpg

The sweater is about 8 years old and I can no longer wear it well as it is about 3-4 sizes too big.

Crap - did something wrong. Let me see what i did. I used the "HTML" code from Photobucket. What should I have done?

Got it and sorry it's so huge. Now, to learn how to make them smaller. *snicker!*

I don't generally take pics of my projects. Looks like I am going to have to drag some stuff out and photograph it.

Kristina, those are really nice!

Now, how do I put a link from one topic to the other, or move pics from one place to the other? I just posted a bunch o' pictures in the "Your Talents" topic, and really they should go here, instead.

Kristina, those are really nice!

Now, how do I put a link from one topic to the other, or move pics from one place to the other? I just posted a bunch o' pictures in the "Your Talents" topic, and really they should go here, instead.

Just do it again here.

Back