Parents of 6-10 year olds needed for research

aletteri

Reaction score
I am a doctoral student based out of Gallaudet University in Washington D.C. As part of my doctoral work in clinical psychology, I am trying to understand the ways in which parents teach their deaf children to regulate their emotions. If you are a parent of a deaf child aged 6-10, please consider taking the time to complete a few online surveys to help me in this very important work. Your time and effort will help me contribute to an important fund of knowledge about how deaf children develop. This project has been approved by the Gallaudet University IRB.

I can be contacted at Amy.Letteri@gallaudet.edu.

The surveys can be accessed at: Survey Login

Last edited:
One thing you could learn as a student and planning to do surveys (now and in the future) is to not bombard a forum with the same exact post everywhere. It will only discourage possible responses because people start rolling their eyes.

how can you not to know that you are in dc while there are a building where the age 6 to 10 yrs old kids attends to school that is right next to gallaudet?

spamming spammer spamming for spam.

spam-spam-spam.jpg

my apologies

This post isn't spam. I really do need participants for my research. It can sometimes be difficult to get people's attention so I tend to post multiple times. I would appreciate your help and feedback,

Amy

First of all,

http://www.alldeaf.com/announcements/95-forum-rules.html

7.) Members are not to make double posts. Select the correct forum and post in there once. Double posts will be removed by the moderators.

Maybe some of the questions may be answered here in forum. Maybe this may guide you?

http://www.alldeaf.com/our-world-our-culture/98667-students-your-questions-answered-here.html

This post isn't spam. I really do need participants for my research. It can sometimes be difficult to get people's attention so I tend to post multiple times. I would appreciate your help and feedback,

Amy

Well, since that references my thread for students, I can give her the source Frisky already mentioned.

About Kendall Demonstration Elementary School - KDES Kendall Demonstration School attached to Gallaudet.

Should be a ripe ground for research into deaf elementary emotional control.

Back