Loud Doorbell Chime?

pintnight

Reaction score
Where can I find a good loud doorbell chime? I don't need the sonic boom type light flashing, vibrating or telephone ringing. Just a loud doorbell. I can just barely hear the doorbell in the kitchen and I cannot hear it anywhere else in the house.

If you live where ur hearing neighbors are "close by", this might bother them (a very loud doorbell)....especially in an apartment complex, condo....

I'm sure the very loud doorbells are available...some AD members will help you with that.

If you live where ur hearing neighbors are "close by", this might bother them (a very loud doorbell)....especially in an apartment complex, condo....

I'm sure the very loud doorbells are available...some AD members will help you with that.
I live in a house.

Sonic Alert also makes a signaler (or accessory?) that produces a loud sound instead of flashing lights ... talk to your local SA dealer , or contact them directly - I'm sure they'll be able to help.

I went to Lowes or Home Depot (cant remember which) and they have a display of different kinds of doorbell chimes. They had one that was labeled hard of hearing doorbell chimes. It sounds like westminister chimes. It was loud enough for me (Im hard of hearing too) but it is not "next door neighbor can hear the loud doorbell chime" but it was loud enough for me in a house of 1800 sq ft.

I bought it and installed it. Piece of cake.

I went to Lowes or Home Depot (cant remember which) and they have a display of different kinds of doorbell chimes. They had one that was labeled hard of hearing doorbell chimes. It sounds like westminister chimes. It was loud enough for me (Im hard of hearing too) but it is not "next door neighbor can hear the loud doorbell chime" but it was loud enough for me in a house of 1800 sq ft.

I bought it and installed it. Piece of cake.
Is this what you got?

Heath Zenith Wired Door Chime 57

699ac16d-61b8-457a-ab24-32baad8292d5_300.jpg

Heath Zenith Wired Door Chime With White Decorative Linear Cover - 57/M-C at The Home Depot

I have a very loud door chime! MY hearing dog bark like crazy when someone at door or walk by my door!

I have been looking for reliable door-bell with light strobe. Most of the doorbell with light strobe are ugly, and comes with sticky sticker to press on the door frame.

Unfortunately I live in the house, and, it has the bricks so it won't stay still.

You know any kind? Id prefer to have a wireless doorbell light strobe (in black color)

I have been looking for reliable door-bell with light strobe. Most of the doorbell with light strobe are ugly, and comes with sticky sticker to press on the door frame.

Unfortunately I live in the house, and, it has the bricks so it won't stay still.

You know any kind? Id prefer to have a wireless doorbell light strobe (in black color)

black marker or black paint color cover wireless doorbell's body- so pretty

You can paint spray with weatherproof and use screw inside wireless doorbell's mount to bricks then you are good to go.

It's problem that both manufacture are required a white material to meet hotel and hospital ADA to make $$$.

Back