What do you think about Sprint Relay

I don't have an opinion but they are not taking nay new customers from what I understand. I tried since the IP relay disaster happened and they said no. I am looking at Ultratec - Compact C TTY, Closed Captions by Purple or Hampton Captel. Any thought would be great. Really not happy..... I don't sign so IP Relay was my main source.

I don't think Sprint is rejecting new customers outright - they're still trying to figure out how to transition users from ip-relay.

yeah, there are so many purple customers trying to transfer over, and Sprint still is undecided if they're even continuing their own IP relay service. They've got their hands full trying to figure out what to do.

I don't have an opinion but they are not taking nay new customers from what I understand. I tried since the IP relay disaster happened and they said no. I am looking at Ultratec - Compact C TTY, Closed Captions by Purple or Hampton Captel. Any thought would be great. Really not happy..... I don't sign so IP Relay was my main source.

Not sure if the spelling error is just in your postings on this forum or if you have been doing a search under the wrong name. It it Hamilton rather than Hampton.

http://www.hamiltoncaptel.com/what_is_hamilton_captel/

Back