nascar / car racing / deaf racers

:hmm: it is never too late to switch...many people often asks me why I never choose either Eagles or Pittsburgh even though they are in my state. I said why??? Is there a rule about it, pphhttt...I choose whomever I want. I stick with my Patriots.

There is never a rule who you wanna choose in any sport, period... hear that guys??? I ain't gonna choose Phillies either...

Don't worry, Washington Redskins will surprise you in the future. Like they did the beginning of last season. They did lot better than the year before...

Well guys, I ain't changing my mind about my Jeff Gordon. And guys, I ain't cleaning up after ya boys!!! :lol:

NO you dont have any rule!! HAHA:giggle:

Man jeff gordon looks like the man to beat this year go 24 go

I personally think that 42 moyota is the new version of dale earnhardt sr

I always wondered how in the hell I can get into touring races. Do I go to some place and get timed and see how well I drive and they make a decisions to hire a driver? I always wonder how they do that.

I always wondered how in the hell I can get into touring races. Do I go to some place and get timed and see how well I drive and they make a decisions to hire a driver? I always wonder how they do that.

SCCA is where to start. There's many different types of races. i am already member of SCCA last year from autox

Anybody here a fan of nascar racing? Long time supporter of jeff gordon since he first raced in babe ruth #1 ford race car... who's your fave and why? and how long you have been a fan of him

Anybody race anything out there? Or even partipate in mudding events? Anything? I can't be the only deaf motorhead out there
Hey, Jimmie Johnson is my fan since 2005, I discovered him by the Lowes's postcards that passed out from the entry. I picked up 2 postcards and shopped
woods and hardwares for my house improvement. I was pretend to post a postcard on the wall of my garage even I don't know his race background. I pray #48 go for 4 in a row. Ofc, I'm a fan of Andretti clan for a long time.

Jimmie johnson started out racing indoor autocross and rally races like the baja 1000 that robby gordon usually races in

I have to admit I am impressed with the kid named mark martin he's been on a hot roll I hope he makes it to the chase

Who's the winner for brickyard 500? Im thinkin 1 of the hendricks team (no 88 isn't included he's not that good yet with the new crew chief but in time he'll be up front ) but the dark horse might be juan #42

Im glad stewart dumped busch at daytona kyle should've known better

And feb 14th 2009.... 1st race for the bus this year

Does anybody check out deafdigest? They metioned my name in the sports related page

Jimmie johnson started out racing indoor autocross and rally races like the baja 1000 that robby gordon usually races in

I have to admit I am impressed with the kid named mark martin he's been on a hot roll I hope he makes it to the chase

Who's the winner for brickyard 500? Im thinkin 1 of the hendricks team (no 88 isn't included he's not that good yet with the new crew chief but in time he'll be up front ) but the dark horse might be juan #42

Im glad stewart dumped busch at daytona kyle should've known better
I saw Tony/Kyle on the last lap on a TV, Kyle made a mistake move (block)
then Tony punted him off the track. Kyle learned a lesson. Chuckle. Hard to predict who will be a winner of the Brinkyard 400? I pick #48 and #42.

Back