Blog Post Sparks Internet-Wide Discussion On Nudity In Parenting

I feel bad for your hubby if that is only place you are naked. :P

Hahahaha...we have 6 people living here so hard to do that. That's why we go on our camping trips in the RV alone a few times a year. :naughty:

Hahahaha...we have 6 people living here so hard to do that. That's why we go on our camping trips in the RV alone a few times a year. :naughty:

boom-shaka-laka-laka!

i walk around with nothing on, or just an underpants and/or with or without siglets..its just damn too hot in summer.....

I don't understand the purpose of going naked around home.

My mom would tell dad to close the windows when he was naked and dad said he had to give the women what they wanted . Dad would come out of the bathroom naked after a shower. He grew up a one room house in Russia so he thought nothing of being naked in front of his kids.

Saw my mother coming out of the shower once....:shock:...after that,...well...I never wanted to see it again...My guess is that some people are very comfortable in their own skins...but around my house, we all have bath robes and take showers/change clothing, etc., in private. With 3 boys in my home at one time...never would I attempt to walk around in the nude....:roll:...and I have never seen any of my boys in the Nude. If it were just me and my spouse and the blinds were closed, then that's different.

if Im cleaning house and doing laundry I will run nekked as ALL the clothes gets washed... hate washing clothes and end up with 2 things in the basket immediately after...
And that when i live alone or no one is home but just the wife and I...

Personally, I don't like the thought of sharing upholstered furniture seats with other bare bottoms.

think this woman ott just show kid plastic surgery operation and reasons why have it done..she explain airbrushing let them see it...plus common sense parenting,my son seeing me prance about naked put him off women for life

think this woman ott just show kid plastic surgery operation and reasons why have it done..she explain airbrushing let them see it...plus common sense parenting,my son seeing me prance about naked put him off women for life

LOL! :lol:

My mom would tell dad to close the windows when he was naked and dad said he had to give the women what they wanted . Dad would come out of the bathroom naked after a shower. He grew up a one room house in Russia so he thought nothing of being naked in front of his kids.
Makes sense, whatdidyousay. It has to do with what I'm popping in a general response.

Our social upbringing (religion - or lack thereof, where we lived, and our parents' belief) is what makes the difference between really all of us here. whatdidyousay lived in a small place with family in Russia. You adapt and they did.

We have I don't know how many acres of forestland near us. During the week, you may not see anyone hiking at all or infrequently. I enjoy just taking off my shirt and feeling the sun on me. If men can do it, so can I. If someone saw me, I'd be only somewhat embarrassed and would cover up.

In later years as my own mother was in final stages life and still active. I saw her topless getting ready to go out while talking on the phone. It seemed a little awkward but she was fine and I quickly was. It didn't bother her, so it quickly didn't bother me.

I don't like all the social stigmas Americans have versus other countries. I walk around my bedroom nude in the summer with the fan on and maybe for a quick run downstairs. Our problem is living in a neighborhood when at any moment, kids might come here to play (with me or our animals) and adults drop by. But nudity takes away the mystique (as did playing strip poker :) ) and that eased tension around it.

For those of you who wish to engage in playing strip poker, a young neighbor of mine told me I could take off my hearing aid instead of clothing. He was sweet but I thought I had them all fooled. I was embarrassed about Brian and everyone knowing about my aid and opted for the lesser of the evils and removed my last article of clothing.

Back