Any deaf Chef here ?

deafironchef

Reaction score
My dream that i will be deaf chef and desire to get in america iron chef .

i used have " prostart class and took comption againt other and we lose it like 1 hour to make 6 plate

apptizter
meal
desster

it was my best exprices

i am plan to go texas or oklahoma for Culinary Arts....

if you know which have best bet or other state that have best bet let me know too
i will ask all of you if you have old repices that want to bring it up pleas im me here ....

Make american wake up about deaf .

IF what IF .... i Got in american iron chef ... what your repond ?

if i win at that game what your reponds

i will keep chase my dream ........

Congratulations on your decision to go after your dream! Don't let anything or anyone stop you as you strive to do your best!

Think positive, visualize your dream, and make it happen! The power of positive thinking is the most amazing thing in the world!
You can do ANYTHING you want to do.

Best of luck to you!

Hello,

My Husband is Chef and he's hard of hearing been a chef for over 25 yrs he gradutated from OSU and has alot of experience. This would be a good opportunity for you. I hope this will be your dream that you want as a chef if you have any questions feel free to ask and I can ask my husband.

Good Luck :_)

I'm not exactly a professional chef, but I do a lot of baking and cooking and enjoy being creative in the kitchen
4.gif

Congrats and Good luck!

Keep us update!

My friend who is Chef.. Excellent cook.. Yummy :D

You learn your strength and weakness on Hell's Kitchen, you also have to show your commitment, if not, well, Hell breaks loose.

i have always want to go to the Arizona Culinary Institute in Scottsdale, Az. but never got around to do it. one day i will...

but i am plan to go on american iron chef !

i am work on try to email food network to get them to know me well and i try and ( I AM TRY HARDER) to get them to put me in food network, everyday life so you can watch and learn many thing for deaf and right many american young people are eager to learn sign laugues am i right ?... i am email them as much as i can till i am ready and have ba degree and email nor call them about have me in food network which will tell world look there deaf he work hard er and most of heari8ng don"t hire deaf look he show well that mean you can hire deaf .... ( i know the interperter cost and stuff like that but i am start out small like email to all chef who in food network .... but i love that show and i want so bad to get in but and most hearing want to get in too ... you right i want to get in hell kicten but takethe chanellge to do it and in fact ....no matter what and how cost i will be sure that the world start to notice deaf can do anything but hear....
sorry if i type too long, but it feel so good when i express myself.

:wave: DeafIronChef,

My hearing man is Sous Chef. He learned it through Culinary Art in Germany andl learned some through University in St. Louis. Cooking is one of his passions. He loves to cook. :lol: Good luck to you, if you find anything that will success you. :)

Maria, Which restaurant in Ft. Myers does your guy work at? Bahama Breeze? Macaroni Grill?

My last job was prep chef at Bahama Breeze before I left in my 7th month with my first baby. My guy turned down a promotion to "sous chef" five times because they don't pay much for that position and family time.

With our crepe business, he's the executive chef. :lol:

I was a chef at a bar and grill for over 12 yrs. I don't work in restaurants anymore due to having Meniere's Disease and not to forget my right hand being weak with carpal tunnel syndrome and Tendinitis. :(

umm i try to find anything that have access for the deaf to study to be chef but highest poupluor place that people would look at my resmuse that where i been in collage and will accpet me as no proplem but i don't want to get reject ..... so i try to find place where very pouplour area... i want to study from a -z culiraty are plus hostbilty mangnger so i can show hearing to shut the hell up i know what i have been doing if you know what i am saying.

Back