Hey Gophers.....

sharky is getting wild lmaoo and get turn on :giggle:

OK Guys.. I might have good news.. I might be going to an apartment but will be waiting for approval... at least it a good start, to be in a bachelor suite for a while so i can get settled and then work hard for other jobs and working this part time job ( will know if it becomes full time) and then after that.. hehe... gonna be a good Xmas wish for me if I get the head up to move in... wooo...

OK Guys.. I might have good news.. I might be going to an apartment but will be waiting for approval... at least it a good start, to be in a bachelor suite for a while so i can get settled and then work hard for other jobs and working this part time job ( will know if it becomes full time) and then after that.. hehe... gonna be a good Xmas wish for me if I get the head up to move in... wooo...

Good luck Sharky. I hope it works out and you get your apartment. :)

One thing I should mention, the reason I mention the other apartment, I am really anixous to move out fast so to avoid getting dragged into some drama with one of my sis in law's over some really petty and some downright rude things... so best to get the hell out faster, for my sanity and my health.. oy.. I cant explain fully in here but one day I will when I am able to do in a right time... so bear with me ok? Till then, all I can say is I want my own place to live and work and be in peace.. simple goal for me, that's all..

One thing I should mention, the reason I mention the other apartment, I am really anixous to move out fast so to avoid getting dragged into some drama with one of my sis in law's over some really petty and some downright rude things... so best to get the hell out faster, for my sanity and my health.. oy.. I cant explain fully in here but one day I will when I am able to do in a right time... so bear with me ok? Till then, all I can say is I want my own place to live and work and be in peace.. simple goal for me, that's all..

:cuddle:

Hey gophers!!! I got freaking good news... hehehe finally I can say I am on my own!!! Why??? I am moving to an apartment as I got the approval thumb up from the rental clerk at the deaf center apartment. .wooo I knew I had a good weird feeling when I decided to go in to check and see what up today after doing some driving around doing resume submitting and more.. woo... now to work on getting everything set there for the big move.. the date is January 15, 2010... will have to get internet, phone, cable set up there before I move in... I can now say this frigging saga with where I am living now is gonna be over soon enough and I can be free and relaxing for good!!! wooo... will let ya all know how it goes and then after that I can yap hard and freely.. hehe

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 3.4; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

Hey Sharky, I got your email and was very excited for you. Believe it or not, I left my house without the pager hahaha I had drive back and get it. I am jazzed for you to finally be free and less stress. :hug: congratulations!!

Thats a great news, Sharky! :thumb: Congratulations!

Good to live on your own and have your own space. When the house warming party on? lol....Hope all goes well for you with the move and good luck. By the way, Happy New Year! :wave:

Ahh 2 more weeks and then I move... but gonna encounter some more headaches .. will explain later about that.. oh well... at least I am looking forward to living all by myself and be myself finally....hhehe...

Ahh 2 more weeks and then I move... but gonna encounter some more headaches .. will explain later about that.. oh well... at least I am looking forward to living all by myself and be myself finally....hhehe...

Aww .. don't worry putting up with two more weeks of headache compare to no more headaches ahead of you :hug: I know you will be this guy>:dance2::giggle:

Yeah I know, Ocean.. gotta be patient..

Yep Moonflower.. I gonna be dancing on the roof and be glad as hell.. hehe...

Koala.. lol a housewarming party.. hmm lol will see...

Yeah I know, Ocean.. gotta be patient..

Yep Moonflower.. I gonna be dancing on the roof and be glad as hell.. hehe...

Koala.. lol a housewarming party.. hmm lol will see...

I want an invitation to the party! I think it is warmer in Canada that Iowa!

Congratulations on your new apartment! :)

Back