Do you still drink chocolate milk?

• Yes!

Votes: 34 77.3%
  • Nope

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • I'm still in denial.

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
No, you think so? Of course chocolate protein shakes are not chocolate milk. Hence, my saying of, "close enough."

Not even "close enough"! :laugh2:

You're problably going to laugh at me but I have 5 different kinds of chocolate powders in my house :giggle: - yes, I could need a double IV right now ;)

I like this. A lot. I might show up at your door. :P

You're problably going to laugh at me but I have 5 different kinds of chocolate powders in my house :giggle: - yes, I could need a double IV right now ;)

what kind of chocolate poweders did you have? i am curious. i am sticking with hersheys!

Yeah, I usually drink chocolate milk for breakfast at restaurant. I also drink Slim-Fast chocolate milk sometimes so.

I don't see any shame in drinking something like that.

what kind of chocolate poweders did you have? i am curious. i am sticking with hersheys!

Oh boy.. gotta go check in the kitchen (you make me move my butt off the couch :mad2: )

Hmmm, I got Nesquick, Suchard, Kaba, Caotina and Van Houten's :roll:

I'm booking my ticket right now. :rofl:

Anything to share a hot cocoa with someone. :cheers:

FINALLY I found somebody who understands me! Friends are always making fun of me :( Especially during winter I drink lots of tea and hot chocolates to warm me up!!!! :cool2:

One of the things (and probably also the only one) is a long long long long walk and then getting back inside warming yourself up with something warm :D hmmmmmmm nice... LOL.

Oh boy.. gotta go check in the kitchen (you make me move my butt off the couch :mad2: )

Hmmm, I got Nesquick, Suchard, Kaba, Caotina and Van Houten's :roll:

Nesquik (check)
suchard (uncheck)
Kaba (uncheck)
caotina (uncheck)
van houten's (uncheck)

i have not tried 4 of them yet. how come you did not get hershey's?

Nesquik (check)
suchard (uncheck)
Kaba (uncheck)
caotina (uncheck)
van houten's (uncheck)

i have not tried 4 of them yet. how come you did not get hershey's?

There's no hershey's where I live ;) They are only european brands here. I was looking for the american shop the other day (while on vacation) and I found out that they closed it down :( Now, no more hot chocolates with marshmellows for poor me :(

There's no hershey's where I live ;) They are only european brands here. I was looking for the american shop the other day (while on vacation) and I found out that they closed it down :( Now, no more hot chocolates with marshmellows for poor me :(

awww I think Hershey's tastes so good! My kiddos always ask for hot cocoa with marshmellows. Of course when they are done once marshmellows are gone and didn't bother to drink that hot cocoa. :roll: My boy sometimes drank it all though.

awww I think Hershey's tastes so good! My kiddos always ask for hot cocoa with marshmellows. Of course when they are done once marshmellows are gone and didn't bother to drink that hot cocoa. :roll: My boy sometimes drank it all though.

LOL... I personally don't like marshmellows much. But every once in a while one of those american chocolates tastes nice! They are made with water though and I don't like that very much... Hot chocolate means hot chocolate MILK to me and not water... ;)

LOL... I personally don't like marshmellows much. But every once in a while one of those american chocolates tastes nice! They are made with water though and I don't like that very much... Hot chocolate means hot chocolate MILK to me and not water... ;)

I agree! I always put milk in it too. I dont put water in it if i am at home. Some stores do. :mad:

FINALLY I found somebody who understands me! Friends are always making fun of me :( Especially during winter I drink lots of tea and hot chocolates to warm me up!!!! :cool2:

One of the things (and probably also the only one) is a long long long long walk and then getting back inside warming yourself up with something warm :D hmmmmmmm nice... LOL.

Jamie Lynn. That is one of my all time favorite things to do.

It's been a while since I've drank chocolate milk but whenever for some odd reason, it will strike me up to want one especially in the winter time. It doesn't matter if it is a cold chocolate milk or a hot cocoa.

Sometime, I'd just go straight for the cold chocolate milk and dip the chocolate chip cookies in it. You can't go wrong with having extra chocolates! :D

I don't normally drink chocolate milk, but I find that whenever I cook up big breakfast of fried eggs, bacon, fried potato w onions, toast, my family wants chocolate milk to drink with those:) Choc milk tastes good with big breakfasts.

Back