Marlee Matlin may go Dancing With the Stars

Yeah, I have heard about this in deaf news. But I wish Marlee the best of luck in dancing with the stars if she wins. I am sure she will impress the judges that she can do it! If anybody can learn to dance and do it, then you are meant to dance! :)

I don't know how I feel about her in dancing after I saw her in "What the #$*! Do We (K)now!?" that exposure her leg and fat ass. Since she is mother, so, I think she probably would get a good exercise to make different on her. ehhhh

I don't know how I feel about her in dancing after I saw her in "What the #$*! Do We (K)now!?" that exposure her leg and fat ass. Since she is mother, so, I think she probably would get a good exercise to make different on her. ehhhh

LOL, well, I have seen some of the actors have been over weight and when they took dancing lesson it did take the weight off and lost some of the weight. I used to be dancer too. I would love to go back to that again. Dancing really does help you lose weight. But who knows, maybe the dancing lessons will help Marlee lose all her baby fat weight from having 4 kids. :) She gonna be very sore at first and complain, but it be worth it.

Awesome, I hope to see her on. :fingersx:

*expect to see her falling by trap from her dancing partner* :Oops: I know I am bad.

You got that right, anything is possible when we see something before we believe it! ha :giggle:

Yup..It is all Gossip now. Wait and see............ Many people talk... but doesn't mean it is true. Until it does then we may have something to talk about.

Marlee Matlin dance with Rowan Atkinson, I'd love to see that!!! :rofl:

Yup..It is all Gossip now. Wait and see............ Many people talk... but doesn't mean it is true. Until it does then we may have something to talk about.

yeah I totally agree with you. I rather see proof first. But it would be very interesting if she did go for it. I guess we will wait and see what happens. Right now I am keep track on Carrie VS Bruno dancers every monday night. It was great! Poor Bruno.

I don't know. I have never seen her perform dancing before. She was good at acting and she really signed and explained to hearing actors on the role she played. I used to study modern dance and ballet years ago, until I had to force to work for a living beside dancing. I can not go on stage to dance as a professional dancer, because I could not feel the vibration only in the classroom that I could feel from the piano. But I tried to look at other dancers so that I could follow them in their steps. That is what Marlee Matlin will try to learn how to do the dance steps and follow her partner. If she is interest in the dancing the ballroom dance. Then go for it. It is going to be a hard and sweating to learn how to do that. I wish her the best luck at dancing. This will be the first deaf dancer on ballroom dancing on T.V. WHOA and WOOO WOOO WAY TO GO!!!! :h5:

I really really hope it is true. That would be one more way to bust the stereotypes many people have about deaf people wide open.

If deaf people can do ballroom, the waltz, and the tango, then they can dance as well as hearing person does. Just got to prove them wrong that deaf can do it! I know I learn to dance! lol Go for it! :)

If deaf people can do ballroom, the waltz, and the tango, then they can dance as well as hearing person does. Just got to prove them wrong that deaf can do it! I know I learn to dance! lol Go for it! :)

Yep! Let's just prove to them all that deaf people can boogie with the best of them!:cool: Get down, Marlee!

Good for her! Hope she enjoys it.

Ha ha ha, PowerON, you are such a warm, sensitive, supporting person.

I like Marlee, and she has helped the image of deaf people a great deal. I might watch Dancing with the Stars if she's on it. My deaf sister is a much better dancer than my hearing sister.

Back