Feedback on Z5 Max?

yeah I surprised that z5 max has no service partions they erased by zvrs and I have recovery cd with me and I have unlocked machine with me to help peoples fix a problem with z5 max machine I can help restoring peoples hard drive that came with machine!

Did you unlocked BIOS password? If so then what s the Bios Supervisor or Administrator password?? PM me plesase

yeah I surprised that z5 max has no service partions they erased by zvrs and I have recovery cd with me and I have unlocked machine with me to help peoples fix a problem with z5 max machine I can help restoring peoples hard drive that came with machine!

PM me please

I just got ZMax couple days ago. I like it and I read your posting.. About Antivirus software. I'm not going to bother with it. Maybe use Chrome antivirus plug in??? if they have it. Also There are WiFi built in. I wanted to use it but Z Tech said that the Z Company locked it out because of concern about quality of wireless affecting VP. They want smoothest VP as possible. I have Linksys EA3500 and it's a A/B/G/N wireless Router (5GHz and 2.4 Ghz). I believe Lenovo have N Wireless adapter and it should be fine with my router. I was kinda tempt to hack ZMax in order to enable Wireless. I am currently using Wireless Bridge (old Wireless B/G Dlink Bridge Both 5Ghz and 2.4Ghz). It works really well and don't have quality issue. I placed it in Kitchen where it have built-in desktop next to countertop and Router is only 15 ft away and reception is very strong.

So...

Lenovo B40-30
4GB RAM
1TB hdd
Win 8.1
Firefly flasher (I have two pairs, One pair was supposed to be used for my laptop but laptop broke down) 2nd Firefly currently used on Lenovo

So are there any special key function to bypass Z and get into Windows 8.1 and hack Parental Control?? I wanna Wifi back on.. Less wire mess behind computer..
BIOS hack.. I can do that..

Catty

that machine has wireless ac wireless lan build in for b40-30 machine this is updated model machine nice!

Can ZVRS still talk with Sorenson's Ntouch users? ZVRS can talk with VP200 but not NTC.

i has z5 max u can replace new motherboard and new hard drive it easy they will never get u bec it not same number on new motherboard too hdd :) so am i nerd computer is my life.....:naughty::evil:

our z5 max is complete no long for it i upgrade my own motherboard too hdd still good use....been good to me well zvrs never call me about my z5 max that good they never seen under your backgound like log me in so they suck jobs lose alot money for computer that sad mofo!

I got my z max whatever they call it its their operating system gone.. I've got this Lenovo ideacentre AIO 700 ish back in factory... Only thing is BIOs is password locked. But otherwise everything else work fine! Stupid creative they've made.

our z5 max is complete no long for it i upgrade my own motherboard too hdd still good use....been good to me well zvrs never call me about my z5 max that good they never seen under your backgound like log me in so they suck jobs lose alot money for computer that sad mofo!

So... I installed Ubuntu to a spare hard drive and threw that into the B40-30. Booted right up, touch-screen worked and pretty much everything worked out of the box... I might even try installing the ZVRS app back onto it and leave it at that. Or I might not.

Awesome, I now have control of the computer... though the BIOS lockout is still in place. However... I'll be having that removed soon by a technician. It'll be nice to have full access to the Windows OS for ZVRS... The only reason why I even threw Linux onto a spare hard drive? The original hard drive with Windows 10 on it had sound stop working in it and I could not fix it, no matter what I tried because of the stupid admin lockout. And sound was working fine in Linux, so I knew something on Windows 10 had decided to fuck up.

So... as soon as the BIOS lockout is taken care of, I'll be regaining full control over the OS and at that point, I can then unfuck the sound issue I encountered.

that machine has wireless ac wireless lan build in for b40-30 machine this is updated model machine nice!

Correction, it is not built-in. It is a mini-PCI-e card that you can remove to switch to some other wifi card.

update: zvrs are sending a newer model new ideacentre 700 that feature has ddr4 ram and 1tb with 8gb ssd hybrid drive they added better cpu and new windows 10 is pretty nice my current lenovo b40 is dead due of arch to fried my motherboard just happen in may 6 2016 my machine been in stored in 1 year finally zvrs told me that wanted me get updated model machine i go ahead replace it 1 more year to go i can able get bios password removal please be safe add surge protector on every device thank you i got a recalled for my tv got self destruct mode just happen good news my tv got repaired they replaced mainboard and power supply board inside my 1 year viszo smart 32 tv just got fixed last year no more self destruct !! they did destoryed couple device my dish network setup box and my new lenovo b40 machine via hdmi port oh craps !!

So... I installed Ubuntu to a spare hard drive and threw that into the B40-30. Booted right up, touch-screen worked and pretty much everything worked out of the box... I might even try installing the ZVRS app back onto it and leave it at that. Or I might not.

Awesome, I now have control of the computer... though the BIOS lockout is still in place. However... I'll be having that removed soon by a technician. It'll be nice to have full access to the Windows OS for ZVRS... The only reason why I even threw Linux onto a spare hard drive? The original hard drive with Windows 10 on it had sound stop working in it and I could not fix it, no matter what I tried because of the stupid admin lockout. And sound was working fine in Linux, so I knew something on Windows 10 had decided to fuck up.

So... as soon as the BIOS lockout is taken care of, I'll be regaining full control over the OS and at that point, I can then unfuck the sound issue I encountered.
yo yes they has os recovery in your orginal hard drive i found out couple days ago my friends brought in with his newer lenovo ideacentre 700 i made forced the machine to recovery mode finally worked !!! please email me detail ok thank!

please do not send z5 max back to zvrs they are dirty business they got my machine and i was tolds i need replacement dues damaged motherboard from may 6 2016 machine is dead i requested to replacement but zvrs said no disppoints this is computer fully but zvrs faults found out this is fault has no right to replacements deal is done too late my machine sent to zvrs they received my machine last friday oh craps no goods is dirty business that how to treated the deaf clients!!!!

Back