Baker paid damages award

Do you read whole article?

The bureau "was attempting to charge interest rates of 9 percent, equating to $35 a day, and seeking to garnish any assets of the Kleins so they couldn't earn interest on the money that had been donated to them," Smith said. "The prudent thing to do, given the generosity of people who have contributed funds, was to take care of it and continue the fight."

It save a lot of money if they pay now instead of later and the appeal is still processing - not final until Oregon Supreme Court and US Supreme Court.

If Supreme Court reverses the decision so Kleins will get money back.

Do you read whole article?

It save a lot of money if they pay now instead of later and the appeal is still processing - not final until Oregon Supreme Court and US Supreme Court.

If Supreme Court reverses the decision so Kleins will get money back.
I know. I posted it to let people know that they finally paid it (of course, with accrued interest). Before, they said they refused to pay it. LOL As for their appeal, we have to wait and see. IMO, they will not win.

I know. I posted it to let people know that they finally paid it (of course, with accrued interest). Before, they said they refused to pay it. LOL As for their appeal, we have to wait and see. IMO, they will not win.

May or may not - Kleins may qualify for First Amendment protection.

As I'm bisexual guy, I don't believe that religious people should forced to make a cake for gay marriage that object to their religion and it make dangerous political stunt between religious organizations and LGBT organizations.

I'm not going to spend my money to anti-gay businesses and you are letting anti-gay businesses to win and getting a lot of national attention, such as fundraising websites.

Please let anti-gay businesses go and don't bug them off because they love to get attention to make us embarrassed.

I wish I had been able to refused to had taken care of clients that called Black people racist names ! I had guy and he called Black people coons all the time ! I told my supervisor I didn't want the guy as my client anymore b/c he was called Black people racist name and my supervisor wanted to why did I care . I told her b/c my daughter and brother in laws are Black and my supervisor almost fell out her chair !
I still had to take of the racist SOB b/c he liked my work ! YUCK !
This was against my belief calling people racist names but I had to wipe the butts of a lot racist people with smile on my face while biting my tongue .

The best option for any who charish freedom
Is to live and let live
That cuts both ways.
Fo christans or others who follow or try to follow a faith with rules and peoscriptions who do not wish to be forced to do anything contrary to their faith and will(what ever and how ever that may be lived),

And for glbtqa who do not wish to be forced tp do anything contrary to their will.

Either side forcing others by means of state coercion or threats or extortion of money via them, is actualy doing more long.term harm then it is good.

May or may not - Kleins may qualify for First Amendment protection.

As I'm bisexual guy, I don't believe that religious people should forced to make a cake for gay marriage that object to their religion and it make dangerous political stunt between religious organizations and LGBT organizations.

I'm not going to spend my money to anti-gay businesses and you are letting anti-gay businesses to win and getting a lot of national attention, such as fundraising websites.

Please let anti-gay businesses go and don't bug them off because they love to get attention to make us embarrassed.
but but but.... all the muslims are forcing pork off our menu ? is that any difference?

The best option for any who charish freedom
Is to live and let live
That cuts both ways.
Fo christans or others who follow or try to follow and faith with rules and peoscriptions who do not wish to be forced to do anything contrary to their faith and will(what ever and how ever that may be lived),

And for glbtqa who do not wish to be forced tp do anything contrary to their will.

Either side forcing others by means of state coercion or threats or extortion of money via them, is actualy doing more long.term harm then it is good.
did I just read this same quote in another thread? lol

I guess you havent seen the story they wanted pork removed from the school menus?

that wasnt the story I read, but this is more of the better article

WAY TO GO QUEBEC...
MAYOR REFUSES TO REMOVE PORK FROM SCHOOL CANTEEN- MENU... EXPLAINS WHY

Muslim parents demanded the abolition of pork in all the school canteens of a Montreal suburb.

The mayor of the Montreal suburb of Dorval,has refused, and the town clerk sent a note to all parents to explain why...

“Muslims must understand that they have to adapt to Canada and Quebec, its customs, its traditions, its way of life, because that's where they chose to immigrate.

“They must understand that they have to integrate and learn to live in Quebec.

“They must understand that it is for them to change their lifestyle, not the Canadians who so generously welcomed them.

“They must understand that Canadians are neither racist nor xenophobic, they accepted many immigrants before Muslims (whereas the reverse is not true, in that Muslim states do not accept non-Muslim immigrants).

“That no more than other nations, Canadians are not willing to give up their identity, their culture.

“And if Canada is a land of welcome, it's not the Mayor of Dorval who welcomes foreigners, but the Canadian-Quebecois people as a whole.

“Finally, they must understand that in Canada (Quebec) with its Judeo-Christian roots, Christmas trees, churches and religious festivals, religion must remain in the private domain.

The municipality of Dorval was right to refuse any concessions to Islam and Sharia.

“For Muslims who disagree with secularism and do not feel comfortable in Canada, there are 57 beautiful Muslim countries in the world, most of them under-populated and ready to receive them with open halal arms in accordance with Shariah.

“If you left your country for Canada, and not for other Muslim countries, it is because you have considered that life is better in Canada than elsewhere.

“Ask yourself the question, just once, “Why is it better here in Canada than where you come from?”

that wasnt the story I read, but this is more of the better article

WAY TO GO QUEBEC...
MAYOR REFUSES TO REMOVE PORK FROM SCHOOL CANTEEN- MENU... EXPLAINS WHY

Muslim parents demanded the abolition of pork in all the school canteens of a Montreal suburb.

The mayor of the Montreal suburb of Dorval,has refused, and the town clerk sent a note to all parents to explain why...

“Muslims must understand that they have to adapt to Canada and Quebec, its customs, its traditions, its way of life, because that's where they chose to immigrate.

“They must understand that they have to integrate and learn to live in Quebec.

“They must understand that it is for them to change their lifestyle, not the Canadians who so generously welcomed them.

“They must understand that Canadians are neither racist nor xenophobic, they accepted many immigrants before Muslims (whereas the reverse is not true, in that Muslim states do not accept non-Muslim immigrants).

“That no more than other nations, Canadians are not willing to give up their identity, their culture.

“And if Canada is a land of welcome, it's not the Mayor of Dorval who welcomes foreigners, but the Canadian-Quebecois people as a whole.

“Finally, they must understand that in Canada (Quebec) with its Judeo-Christian roots, Christmas trees, churches and religious festivals, religion must remain in the private domain.

The municipality of Dorval was right to refuse any concessions to Islam and Sharia.

“For Muslims who disagree with secularism and do not feel comfortable in Canada, there are 57 beautiful Muslim countries in the world, most of them under-populated and ready to receive them with open halal arms in accordance with Shariah.

“If you left your country for Canada, and not for other Muslim countries, it is because you have considered that life is better in Canada than elsewhere.

“Ask yourself the question, just once, “Why is it better here in Canada than where you come from?”

That's Canada, not USA.

No food places in USA removed the pork products because of Muslims.

If Muslims don't want their kids around pork they'll have to start their own school or home school their kids . Jewish students have to the same schools and some Jewish don't eat pork so I don't see what the big fuss is about . My daughter had a friend who parents were Muslims and the mother didn't ask me if I had any pork in my house before she daughter came over . This was in Berkley, Ca.

If Muslims don't want their kids around pork they'll have to start their own school or home school their kids . Jewish students have to the same schools and some Jewish don't eat pork so I don't see what the big fuss is about . My daughter had a friend who parents were Muslims and the mother didn't ask me if I had any pork in my house before she daughter came over . This was in Berkley, Ca.

Most Muslim people don't care about pork products and they usually avoid it like Jewish people did - no difference.

Some people, including Sono are undermining Muslim people - they aren't special group, but only extremists like ISIS and Al Qaeda are exception.

I'm getting enough with anti-Islam.

Most Muslim people don't care about pork products and they usually avoid it like Jewish people did - no difference.

Some people, including Sono are undermining Muslim people - they aren't special group, but only extremists like ISIS and Al Qaeda are exception.

I'm getting enough with anti-Islam.
Hahahahaaaa, whoooo. Go ask a muslim if they want a pork chop or bacon.
You will find out, then let me know what they said, because I assure you its not gonna be plesant ( and Im talking one of those fresh refuges !

I know 3 and 1 is a family friend. The friend became americanized and told me he eats pork as he is not all hung up into the religion, not the other 2 I knew, they would rip you a whole new chute, They dont even what to hear the word pork, swine or anything related. so dont preach what you dont know for fact. remember Da Lou is a Hub for them.

Hahahahaaaa, whoooo. Go ask a muslim if they want a pork chop or bacon.
You will find out, then let me know what they said, because I assure you its not gonna be plesant ( and Im talking one of those fresh refuges !

I know 3 and 1 is a family friend. The friend became americanized and told me he eats pork as he is not all hung up into the religion, not the other 2 I knew, they would rip you a whole new chute, They dont even what to hear the word pork, swine or anything related. so dont preach what you dont know for fact. remember Da Lou is a Hub for them.

I live in university housing with mostly Muslim students and they can't eat food from cafeteria and for me, I have medical condition that I can't eat at cafeteria. I cooked and baked pork and ham and they don't bother me at all, they respect my boundary.

The pork products are against Islam, same goes with Judaism and they ask for special diet, not eliminate the pork for everyone. I don't share my food with them. Hindi cannot eat beef, anyway.

Back