Fighting back against Parkinson's

I need to check into that.

:ty:

They don't have a class in my state. :(

They don't have a class in my state. :(

That is a bummer , maybe you could try and see if some fitness place would start one . It looks like a great idea to me you could what a difference is made in the people doing this. I when to a rehab hospital and did kick boxing exercise and lost weight and it helped with my balance too.
I wish I kept took it up when I got back home.

I also saw something relating to Parkinson this week.then my husband told me something which meant te to tell reb it really very promising I saw some on tv and I forgot it.something to do with demtia and Parkinson.
My husband heard something on radio think bbc world service I ask him later. giving B12 may been it also drinking coconut water at least litre a day..and some anti Seziour meds.i try find it before you go bed reb or tomorrow

This is great news ! I wish it was closer to you , how far would you have to travel to get there ?
About 25-30 minutes. We're going to call Monday and find out how much it costs and if there are any vacancies.

About 25-30 minutes. We're going to call Monday and find out how much it costs and if there are any vacancies.

That closer than I was thinking , I know it a ride but I was thinking you meant a hour or longer . I hope there are some vacancies so you can get in . :)

Other than the long drive, the class is working out well. I'm very pleased. :)

I've got my pink boxing gloves, and TCS is my cornerman. We have a good size class of men and women. We go thru warm up and stretch exercises, balance and strength exercises, and boxing training with the bags.

Even the drive isn't so terrible because part of it is on the road where there are several plantations. It's lined with massive old oak trees that create a canopy of tree limbs and Spanish moss--like Gone With the Wind.

Thanks for bringing this class to my attention. :ty:

I've got my pink boxing gloves, and TCS is my cornerman. We have a good size class of men and women. We go thru warm up and stretch exercises, balance and strength exercises, and boxing training with the bags.

Even the drive isn't so terrible because part of it is on the road where there are several plantations. It's lined with massive old oak trees that create a canopy of tree limbs and Spanish moss--like Gone With the Wind.

I was more than happy to tell you about this , I thought of you when I saw it on TV and I am so happy you like it . Did you see Rex and Scarlett ! LOL!

Sounds like it's working out Reba :cool2: Hope it works out!

Did you see Rex and Scarlett

Rex must be Rhett's twin brother who was so far in the background he never appeared in the book or movie :D

I was more than happy to tell you about this , I thought of you when I saw it on TV and I am so happy you like it . Did you see Rex and Scarlett ! LOL!
Do you mean Rhett and Scarlett? Nope. Just the scenery.

I am glad that you enjoyed the class. Was it challenging for you?

Back