What are you doing right now? Part II

having a beer ( Tui pale ale ) after celebrating my 21st (41st) birthday at the pub with a few friends. cheers all!

Earlier I hauled three newly replaced bicycle tubes to the bike store to fill them up with air, but the bike store wasn't open just yet, so I got lunch nearby, then filled up the tubes. Now I've finished lunch, and am about to reconnect the tires to the correct bicycles. And I'm also chatting with a friend of mine while doing that, thus multitasking. :)

Just bought my allotted points for this year, with a 30% bonus, that will go towards free train travel. Don't know if I'll use any points this year but the points I'm building up will certainly come in handy in later years.

Getting ready to go to lunch, and join the panicked snow siege shoppers.

Getting ready to go to lunch, and join the panicked snow siege shoppers.

That should be fun, been there done that earlier this week. Tons of snow here, with some more on Mon. Are we having fun yet? Those who like and make a living from it are, I'm sure.

Just finished putting the new tubes in, and a note to self-- I could make do without the excessive bicycle chain grease I obtained struggling to put the Trek back tire in. Need to fine-tune that particular area a little better.

I've had 3 sinus infections in 4 months. Don't know why so many in a short time (other than my thought that maybe they didn't go away completely despite the antibiotics). I never had one before the first time getting it. Anyways you are right, they are not fun! Hope you are feeling better now.

Frisky and AlleyCat, hope you both feel better ladies. Hugs!

I had sinus long time ago. I agree that's really horrible . I did run 8 miles in an hour and half. I was pretty slow. When I went home and took a shower. I had it coming out of it and I feel better. But I still have it little. Hope it goes away tonight ha. It sucks!!! Hope you feel better too

She90 thank you!! Hugs!

Got into a baking and cooking mode this AM...so the kitchen is a wreck...made some Lemon Poppy Seed Cupcakes, a Coconut Cake...steamed chicken breast and boiled eggs for a tuna fish salad....Gave the neighbors almost all the Cupcakes, but I did gobble down 2!...:giggle:

having a beer ( Tui pale ale ) after celebrating my 21st (41st) birthday at the pub with a few friends. cheers all!

Happy birthday mate from over the ditch ( i don't like Tui beers, but its good to have some different on the occassion, hope you enjoyed it)

Cheers

Making plans to get LOTS of snow photos in a few hours.... should be fun.

I don't know if I should have rootbeer and icecream or apple pie and cream sitting here pondering it,decisions like this need someone think for me...why the bad things in life taste so good

I don't know if I should have rootbeer and icecream or apple pie and cream sitting here pondering it,decisions like this need someone think for me...why the bad things in life taste so good

I say you should have both! :lol:

Relaxing, and clearing enough space on my phone so I can update necessary apps. Took a while to figure out how to do that. Now I am updating those apps, and will add one for bicycle season, as it has nice features I like.

Watching a movie trying to get rid of a hormonal migraine! Relief coming soon!

if you time it right,tonic water and cheapests sweets like fruit gums can abort the migraine....I believe it quinine in tonic water that helps and quick sugar fix....suffer migraine myself most debilitating condition,hope it goes quickly

Transferring my photo album from my phone to my laptop. It needs to be done so I can clear space on my phone.

Back