What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about my son (26) now have AZOOR (acute zonal occult outer retinopathy) on his right eye. Now it getting worse. He have no health insurance but he won't be able to get it till November. I told him not to worry about the insurance but I want to help him to fly down to visit Johns Hopkins to figure out what causing it.

Thinking about my son (26) now have AZOOR (acute zonal occult outer retinopathy) on his right eye. Now it getting worse. He have no health insurance but he won't be able to get it till November. I told him not to worry about the insurance but I want to help him to fly down to visit Johns Hopkins to figure out what causing it.

I am pretty sure they don't know the cause at all. That's rare.

I am pretty sure they don't know the cause at all. That's rare.

Right, they haven't figure it out. The most common form is either by high blood pressure, tumor in the back of the eyeball, or head injury. He have none of those. I been doing lot of research online, understand more about AZOOR. Before his health benefit expired (when he turned 26), Dr in Rochester, NY, recomended to have him visit Johns Hopkins since they are doing research now. So, he flew down few months ago to have it checked but they do want him to come back. So, we are working on it. From my research some do get totally blind but year or few years later it suddenly come back to normal.....

Thinking about dentist. I don't think there will be any drilling tomorrow. Maybe he will just grind the edge down a bit where it broke.

Also thinking about ASL lesson today. It went well, and a lot of stuff is sticking. It was nice and encouraging.

Thinking about dentist. I don't think there will be any drilling tomorrow. Maybe he will just grind the edge down a bit where it broke.

Also thinking about ASL lesson today. It went well, and a lot of stuff is sticking. It was nice and encouraging.

no drill baby drill?? That's good news, grinding's good :naughty: and w00t w00t for making progress. Do have your youngest again tonight?

Thinking it may be nice to share feedbacks with other people who buys low, sells high.

Botts is talking about the weather in Iowa, you're talking about the weather in New England. Two totally different areas of the country...two totally different weather predictions.

So what does that has do do with anything!!? Are you're to tell me what I can't and can post?? Will back off as it not going to work.

Wirelessly posted

How I may have overdone it on a Family outing today. Caught the fast train 2 and 1/2 hrs into the city, walked several blocks to the museum and spent over 2 hours looking at all the exhibits. Walked several blocks again to Chinatown to have dinner then back to the station to catch the 3hr train ride home again. All up a total of 12 hors non-stop activity. No wonder I'm aching all over! Lol. Enjoyed it nonetheless.

Wirelessly posted

Wondering if tooth or car will cost more to fix. Probably tooth if I count what insurance will pay.

Wirelessly posted

ambrosia said:

no drill baby drill?? That's good news, grinding's good :naughty: and w00t w00t for making progress. Do have your youngest again tonight?

Thought the dentist could be long so took her back yesterday. It's turned from a relaxing week off to running around, but should be relaxing after tomorrow. Hopefully dry off some so I can mow.

that does seem odd. You are probably wise not to go to his wedding.

Wirelessly posted

Wondering if tooth or car will cost more to fix. Probably tooth if I count what insurance will pay.

Hmm, not sure this is promising, they couldn't find the leak. There was a recall on Passat for an issue where oil leaked into barrel, but don't know that it applies to Jetta. They didn't say if they checked the plugs for signs of burning or the turbo for leaks.

I'm thinking that I could have a better paying job by the end of the week, and I've cleaned the house so throughly that I can't think of anything else to clean. We've been having some nice rain, and the grass looks nice. Fall is in the air.. and stress has it's place and purpose but its got no purpose to serve at the moment and I'm pretty dang relaxed right now. I'm about to make a virgin strawberry frozen drink (forgot how to spell.. dacquiri?). Anyone else care for one?:cheers:

Last edited:
I'm thinking that I could have a better paying job by the end of the week, and I've cleaned the house so throughly that I can't think of anything else to clean. We've been having some nice rain, and the grass looks nice. Fall is in the air.. and stress has it's place and purpose but its got no purpose to serve at the moment and I'm pretty dang relaxed right now. I'm about to make a virgin strawberry frozen drink (forgot how to spell.. dacquiri?). Anyone else care for one?:cheers:

Cheers!

I'

pretty dang relaxed right now. I'm about to make a virgin strawberry frozen drink (forgot how to spell.. dacquiri?). Anyone else care for one?:cheers:
i fancy something like that soooooooooooooooooo badly..i wondering should i go to bed and read my salmun rushdie book as it a dry house tonight

Having a big margarita tonight and giving myself a mani pedi, I'm overdue. Not supposed to paint my fingernails but.....rules were meant to be broken right ;)

they always seem so blown away when they realize just how deaf I really am without my hearing aids - for example like when I run out of batteries on the job and have no choice but to say something.

Another annoyance I have is that sometimes I work with people who use english as their second language and I DO make out all the words they're saying but I still don't quite understand what they're talking about. One guy would even write stuff down and I STILL didn't understand him.

Here's one example:

(I work as a computer programmer)

Guy: Can you promote the code?
Me: Huh? What do you mean by promote the code?
Guy: (Gesticulates some kind of lifting motion) Yeah Promote it
Me: What do you mean promote it? (I wanted to say, Do I make it a general? :giggle:)
Guy: (He writes it down)
Me: Yeah, I KNOW PROMOTE THE CODE.... What do I do with it?
Guy: Put the work on the production system
Me: Ahh... NOW I understand thanks :roll:

Wirelessly posted

Thinking of mio amor <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back