Unitron hearing aids HP

Do you still have the aids I am listed as nanagg and as you can see by my profile I am a 73 year old grandmother who could really use them I live in Houston Tx and would be able to send you shipping costs. my email address is nanagg44@aol.com
god bless you and your baby.

Do you still have the aids I am listed as nanagg and as you can see by my profile I am a 73 year old grandmother who could really use them I live in Houston Tx and would be able to send you shipping costs. my email address is nanagg44@aol.com
god bless you and your baby.

Hear Now — Starkey Hearing Foundation

That person is not here, and she did not want to give the aids away anyway.

Click on the link I posted and fill out the form to see if you can get free aids through Starkey's Hear Now program.

I hate to say this, & I truly hope I'm wrong, but like someone said, you do not normally sell HA's...you donate them to wherever & get a donation thingy for them....

Soooooo, if she can sell these things for any amount of $$, I will be surprised...but like I said, I hope she proves me wrong.

Hear Now — Starkey Hearing Foundation

That person is not here, and she did not want to give the aids away anyway.

Click on the link I posted and fill out the form to see if you can get free aids through Starkey's Hear Now program.

TY Ma'am for posting that web site. I have been needing HA's for going on 4 yrs now(my ex-wife threw the ones I had into Lake Michigan up in Indiana).

$4000.00 is what was paid for them...I talked to a lawyer & was told there is nothing I could do about it. One of the many reasons why she is my ex.

Thanks again. :P

Actually, there's a pretty strong market for used aids. Just check eBay. You just don't see many, because their shelf lives are so short. Kinda like buying a used toaster, you're not going to take a big gamble. The HA industry discourages resales, why wouldn't they? Standard mark-up on new is from 100 to 300%! Further, most people think every case is vastly different, requiring just the right aid, when the reality is there are really only 4 or 5 different 'strengths' of aid, the rest is all just individual fine tuning. (plus all the bells and whistles that have developed in past years) But not everyone can afford new aids, and there are many who can't afford any....charitable groups will do a re-build and provide what they can. Every audi I've known would 'save' good aids to sell to clients who couldn't afford new... Like me:). The US is the only country that turned hearing aids into precious commodity...it's a freakin transistor radio! LOL. A smart phone is way more complex... And free with a 2 year plan:)

One thing I learned long ago, is that just because someone put something up for sale, does not mean there is a market for it. People do some really crazy stuff just to get some green back in their wallets.

I'm not saying there isn't a market for it, I'm just saying that because you have 250 people(or more) putting something on E-Bay for sale does not mean there is a market for it. Some people are leaders & some are followers....you get follower type that sees someone put HA's on E-Bay, & then thinks he/she can do the same with theirs, then you have another....and another...etc & next thing you know, you have 1250 pairs of HA's on Ebay....

One just has to be careful is all I'm saying. If she can get $$$ for them, more power to her...but I wouldn't hold my breath on it.

TY Ma'am for posting that web site. I have been needing HA's for going on 4 yrs now(my ex-wife threw the ones I had into Lake Michigan up in Indiana).

$4000.00 is what was paid for them...I talked to a lawyer & was told there is nothing I could do about it. One of the many reasons why she is my ex.

Thanks again. :P

You are welcome.

one thing that I have noticed is that everyone here seems to be real...what I mean is, you all seem to speak what's on your mind. Makes me feel more comfortable being here...like maybe I belong here or something...

I don't know how to exlain it, other than with my hearing loss, I don't seem to "fit in " in the hearing world, yet, I'm not totally deaf either. So for years I have asked myself, "where do I belong?"

Everyone here just seems so "normal", so...I don't know... :S

Y'all probably think I'm just another crazy hearing person.... :-(

Actually, there's a pretty strong market for used aids. Just check eBay. You just don't see many, because their shelf lives are so short. Kinda like buying a used toaster, you're not going to take a big gamble. The HA industry discourages resales, why wouldn't they? Standard mark-up on new is from 100 to 300%! Further, most people think every case is vastly different, requiring just the right aid, when the reality is there are really only 4 or 5 different 'strengths' of aid, the rest is all just individual fine tuning. (plus all the bells and whistles that have developed in past years) But not everyone can afford new aids, and there are many who can't afford any....charitable groups will do a re-build and provide what they can. Every audi I've known would 'save' good aids to sell to clients who couldn't afford new... Like me:). The US is the only country that turned hearing aids into precious commodity...it's a freakin transistor radio! LOL. A smart phone is way more complex... And free with a 2 year plan:)

My hearing aids cost me $5700 6 years ago and Phonak are telling me they are not made anymore etc etc and they keep sending them back when fixed by them minus my tele-coil. Personally, I think they are arseholes and I think I will go back to sending them to an online company I have used for years as they send them back just like new. I don't want to spend out another $5000 just yet, especially when I hear so well with them anyway.

People on here caution against buying online too but really I have bought from hearingplanet.com and I got those hearing aids above for half the price it would have cost me to go to a private audiologist and buy them. Most of everyone is in it for the proft.The Hearing Planet buys bulk so therefore they can lower the prices.

Also they wont just send them to you, they will ask you where you live and then provide you with a bonefide audiologist to have them fitted. They sent her my hearing aids and I then had to go there and have them fitted etc. The Hearing Planet provided me with a 2 year warranty as well. Well worth anyones time to shop there. You can also buy accessories and other equipment there.

My other favourite place to go is tecear.com., This man is brilliant, his prices are good and he is very knowledgeable about his products as he specializes in products for hearing aids that enable us to use for better communications.

I looked on Ebay and I woudl be very wary about buying from there. Alof of the aids were not from top manufacturers.

if you are selling them i like to see them i wear hearing aids and i might be interested and what color areb they , i use unitron kind.

Back