Who is single here?

I am single,never married. I never really had a serious BF its been a lot of dating. I dated a fella two years ago not work out , someone better out there grin.

I am single,never married. I never really had a serious BF its been a lot of dating. I dated a fella two years ago not work out , someone better out there grin.

I thought Tom Brady s your imaginative bf ? :D

I been single for 8 month since break up last year summer in 2006 and i m glad to stay single till i m feel ready find right person or not :D i m not in hurry! ;)

Been single for two months, I'm not even looking for anyone right now either nor even dating anyone either. ;)

Yep, women are hot and plenty at RIT... but not smart enough or available.

A lot of the hot chicks I know are alcoholics and drug addicts who have sex more times than you can fart.

That is so sad to seeing younger ladies like that. :(

That is so sad to seeing younger ladies like that. :(
Yep!

During the past few years, I've met women more than once at parties... and they don't remember me. ;)

I met one girl at a bar, nice gal. Only she had too much to drink. A few days later, I saw her at school. She didn't remember me. Again, I met her at a party... drunk again. Met her in person, still didn't remember me. Finally, I met her in person when she was sober on campus and introduced myself. She now remembers me. However, she still drinks and smokes too much to a point where she doesn't remember me well when she's drunk and stoned.

There's another gal who gets drunk and stoned 3 to 4 times a week. She got pregnant at least 3 times, and forced a miscarriage on all of them. She didn't want to face an abortion. So, she went out and got drunk/stoned some more.

Back