Texas Secession

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please show me where Congress has the money to pay for a Federal Exchange. :lol:

They already set funds to each state after healthcare law passed in 2010 and when any states decline to set the exchange so HHS will use funds that originally assigned to state (like Georgia) to set the federal exchange. There are no difference with funds for between state and federal exchanges.

I posted a link that from Kaiser State Health website and they stated about funds to each state, so they are in my post above.

If you don't believe so feel free to wait and see in 2014, so Obamacare is law of land and Obama won the second term, so toobad for you because you will have no conservative president until 2017 or later.

They already set funds to each state after healthcare law passed in 2010 and when any states decline to set the exchange so HHS will use funds that originally assigned to state (like Georgia) to set the federal exchange. There are no difference with funds for between state and federal exchanges.

I posted a link that from Kaiser State Health website and they stated about funds to each state, so they are in my post above.

If you don't believe so feel free to wait and see in 2014, so Obamacare is law of land and Obama won the second term, so toobad for you because you will have no conservative president until 2017 or later.

In other words, you have nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back