Presidential Debate Tonight....

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockin'robin

Reaction score
Anyone watching the 2012 Presidential Debate Debate tonight?....Millions of viewers will be glued to their TV's tonight...as I will...

The outcome will surely confirm/sway a lot of voters to which candidate they want in the White House.

We should be home from church in time for the debate.

We're in the "confirm" group. :lol:

Yep, I'm gonna watch the debate tonight just in time after I'm done with the bible study group.

It has been hectic around here in Danville, KY. The city and state officials as well as volunteers, local schools and the whole community are preparing for the Vice Presidential Debate which will be held here on October 11, 2012. Centre College is hosting the Vice Presidential Debate. It is expected to see a lot of medias and all sorts of law enforcements coming here too. In fact, I've already seen some of these people looming around here to enforce securities, and all that stuff. This is the 2nd time that my town, Danville, KY is holding the VP debate. We had it here in 2000 as well.

The day before VP debate occurs, All local schools plus some students from Kentucky School for the Deaf (yes, my son and I will be part of it) will have a STEP it up for KIDS rally to meet prominent politicans and possibly, both VP candidates. It's exciting to see all this unfolding right front of our eyes. I'm glad my son will be able to experience this "once in a lifetime" event. It gives our youth a chance to see how important it is to get involved and that their votes will count in the future

I'm going to watch since I will be voting in my first presidential election. I just hope the debate doesn't confuse me even more. I know I agree with more of what one candidate believes in, but the TV ads make him look really bad. :hmm:

I've heard that both of them plan on avoiding "zingers", so it will be fun to see if they can stick to that, although the zingers can be really funny.

I will be looking for legislation that can be realistically sound and implemented. With their track record on promises, I have a 10 spot on the zingers!

Not sure I will watch. Neither candidate lights my fire.

It will boil down to which party's regular platform will benefit me most. I am not working, but I don't want handouts. I want a job. Tired of living on the edge financially, with nothing but silence or "We're Sorry" emails from job applications. It isn't like I cannot write a resume or spell on application forms, either. Something about being late 50's and HOH, methinks.

Yep, I'm gonna watch the debate tonight just in time after I'm done with the bible study group.

It has been hectic around here in Danville, KY. The city and state officials as well as volunteers, local schools and the whole community are preparing for the Vice Presidential Debate which will be held here on October 11, 2012. Centre College is hosting the Vice Presidential Debate. It is expected to see a lot of medias and all sorts of law enforcements coming here too. In fact, I've already seen some of these people looming around here to enforce securities, and all that stuff. This is the 2nd time that my town, Danville, KY is holding the VP debate. We had it here in 2000 as well.

The day before VP debate occurs, All local schools plus some students from Kentucky School for the Deaf (yes, my son and I will be part of it) will have a STEP it up for KIDS rally to meet prominent politicans and possibly, both VP candidates. It's exciting to see all this unfolding right front of our eyes. I'm glad my son will be able to experience this "once in a lifetime" event. It gives our youth a chance to see how important it is to get involved and that their votes will count in the future
That will be exciting for the kids. :D

I am not sure if I want to watch the debate... Neither of one I will not vote, anyway. I vote the another gentleman for this time...

Not sure I will watch. Neither candidate lights my fire.

It will boil down to which party's regular platform will benefit me most. I am not working, but I don't want handouts. I want a job. Tired of living on the edge financially, with nothing but silence or "We're Sorry" emails from job applications. It isn't like I cannot write a resume or spell on application forms, either. Something about being late 50's and HOH, methinks.

I hear you, SWK...you're an intelligent chap and with a family....2 of my boys do have low-paying jobs...the only ones they could find and struggle to make it....Everybody (it seems) are depressed and losing hope...

Im going to miss out on it since I have class until 9:10 :-(
But I'll watch it on youtube as soon as I get home :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back