I'm so shy around my crush i don't have the guts to talk to him in person, HELP PLS!!

Doesn't have to tell me that's fine. ;)

lol, I never think of myself as one of the cute ones. I never thought I was one of the cute ones. Unless a cute guy tells me that, I blush. But still I never think i was one of the popular girls.

No one is perfect

yeah i know that. I never worried about myself or how I looked when i was a little kid. soo, But For some reason from the start I already knew Jay liked me, But what I don't get is...why he likes me. My guy friend told me if he blocked me he's probably afraid of rejection. And After him blocking me, My confidence went down a little. I have to be honest. I don't have alot of guy friends. I hvae alot of girlfriends as friends. I only have like 4 or 5 guy friends. And my friend Sam; he told me about jay being afraid of rejection because he doesn't know what I'll react after him admitting to me that he liked me and then blocked me, But I'll tell you the whole story about me and jay: when he told me he lied about him having a girlfriend, he hid that to hide his true feelings about me, I was suprised and shocked. i just wanted to go to him and give him a hug lol. He made me laugh and smiled right from the beginning (jan-march in honor band) then after i accidently told him i liked him, he blocked me, and the magic disappeared. And It took it pretty hard on me. So then I had the guts to IM him again on my different screenname that I had for a long time and tell him that I missed talking to him, and that I missed us being the 2 goofballs that we used to be, just normal friends. He said sorry, I was busy with stuff. and I replied: "Oh, okay." and so we're friends. And I still like him. But I used to be comfortable to talk in front of him with just 30 people who are in a middle school band combined with 3 middle schools after school on mondays. But with this many people and hes around talking to other people, i get so shy and i'm so nervous that i'll make a joke out of myself around him. and I get embarressed and I have to feel like i should run off.. Idk maybe this little quick story will help it make it more clearer on whats going on so far between me and him.

Ok tell this joke...

"knock Knock"
"Who's there?"
"Me"
"Me who?"
"Lettuce me!"

:rofl:

Starting a simple conversation? :dunno2:

ahh ic.. but idk i was planning on saying this

*Me goes up to him from behind or by his side*
Me: "so...Word around here says you're a lady's man"
Jay says something about it and I laugh.
Me: "well, Hey, I think you did a good job at band rehersal from the past 2 weeks. Tell me, is this how you play the bass?" *plays it the wrong way*

same thing once again :D

Gice it a try - otherwise, tradegy comes at the least of our worries....

Gice it a try - otherwise, tradegy comes at the least of our worries....

You mean on what I was planning on telling Jay to talk to him?? If we look in each other eyes i might as well kiss him lol. Or if he's at the ice cream annual this weekend cuz i have to work there cuz i'm part of the marching band so i'm working w/ kids...hopefully he'll be there idk.

Wishing you all the best.. here is a penny for the ice cream, girl:lol:

i think he probly blocked you because he wanted you to talk to him in person
I am going through the same problem as you just say hi and give him a sweet smile that should get him to talk to you

^^^I know this is your first post, HappyFace. But the original happened 3 years ago.

i think he probly blocked you because he wanted you to talk to him in person
I am going through the same problem as you just say hi and give him a sweet smile that should get him to talk to you

Excuse me... if you look at the date, it is about 3 years old. I don't know if CoolSpyGirl ever talk to this guy or not.

If Coolgirl is still reading this, wonder what ever happened to the subject of her crush. Did love bloom, or did it wither on the vine? Has she gotten over him, or still, on a rainy night, do thoughts of him cross her mind as she contemplates sending him love letters, poisoned letters, a lock of her hair, what???

Inquiring minds want to know. ;-)

Back