What kind of animals do you have?

CougarKat

Reaction score
Just wondering what animals everyone has... We have a Great Dane, All american bulldog and an Dachshund.

Just wondering what animals everyone has... We have a Great Dane, All american bulldog and an Dachshund.

I'm assuming dachshund is the boss of the pack

I have 3 dogs, all different mixes of lab (not really sure since we got them at a shelter) and 9 cats (4 of which we're trying to give away- long story), along with a few birds.

I have 3 dogs, all different mixes of lab (not really sure since we got them at a shelter) and 9 cats (4 of which we're trying to give away- long story), along with a few birds.

No explanation needed, got feral cats next door, lady that lives there is about 25 yrs old, says that its the cats right to breed there is no reason to spay/nuter animals. :roll:

3 dogs - two young Rotties and an elderly Lab, he'll be 13 in May-

don't get to see many Danes or AB's here, do u have any pictures, CougarKat?

1 Pomeranian, 2 cocktiels (gave 2 away), fish and 1 "sometimes at home" or a "travelling salesman" tuxedo cat. He's a sneaky little booger! He's neutured but loves the outdoors and the neighbors are fine with it.

2 cats. One a gray (with faded stripes) domestic short hair and one black & white Maine Coon, though we doubt he's a purebred because we got him as a "free kitten" from someone.

We have an american bulldog/boxer mix. We think she has a few screws loose :giggle:

DO the rug-rats under 3 count that have 2 legs?? LOL!

Back