Restoring Honor Rally at D.C. Today.

Libertarian who is a conservative.

I talked to my best friend and he said that he isn't pleasured with Glenn Beck over speech on same day as MLK does. He said that's insulting and offensive.

For me, I dunno and not Beck fan so will find if conversational is bigger or not.

I talked to my best friend and he said that he isn't pleasured with Glenn Beck over speech on same day as MLK does. He said that's insulting and offensive.

For me, I dunno and not Beck fan so will find if conversational is bigger or not.

How is it insulting and offensive? The rally was about honor and paying the respect our military, and the citizens who embody our nation’s founding principles of integrity, truth and honor. It's about character. The date of the rally wasn't purposely picked because it was the day of MLK's speech.

How is it insulting and offensive? The rally was about honor and paying the respect our military, and the citizens who embody our nation’s founding principles of integrity, truth and honor. It's about character. The date of the rally wasn't purposely picked because it was the day of MLK's speech.

He said this event occurred at same day as MLK speech in DC and Beck Glenn used MLK's "I have a dream" speech, that how offended him.

This event is non-political, but some media makes this event as political.

I find it amusing that people have a problem with the day Beck chose considering that MLKs niece spoke at the event

Did Beck speak against MLK? Did he say anything bad about MLK?

That's what I'm wondering. What was it that was so bad? It was a day about honoring people.

Did Beck speak against MLK? Did he say anything bad about MLK?

To me, no but for my friend, yes.

No need to worry about it and events do have conversational so it isn't big deal, unless there is something to change.

Back