NO H8 Campaign

shel90

Love Makes the World Go Round
Premium Member
Reaction score
NO H8 Campaign

Check out Tate's (deaf photographer) photos in the campaign. This is a classy campaign and I am proud to see my deaf friends take part of it. They are fighting for future generation's equal rights.

They are the kind of people who really take action to speak out against discrimination. They want to spread the word for anyone who is interested in taking action cuz action speak a LOT louder than words.

wow, way to go folks! :D I think it is so important to see how prejudice and misunderstanding is interconnected. I can see why you are proud, Shel! :rockon:

wow, way to go folks! :D I think it is so important to see how prejudice and misunderstanding is interconnected. I can see why you are proud, Shel! :rockon:

Thanks...I am always proud to associate with people like them. I have learned a lot from them. That's probably why I am very open-minded. :D

I agree. I never really understood some of the reactionary responses of the deaf community and some of the accusations and opinions they make, because those opinions were used against them not too long ago...

Different groups are being looked down upon, same old story.

:applause: I've passed this onto my friends as it is obviously a worthwhile cause.

Thanks for sharing, Shel! :thumb:

Back