Ladies? Hairy chest or no?

from a guy who thinks a swiveling vibrator is a BIG TMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wouldn't expect a picture.

Prefer minimal body hair in general. Definitely not a deal breaker though.

Why is chest hair ok, but not back hair? Just curious.

Usually used for women who shave down there and leave a bit in the middle. I've never seen the term used for men.

I see, I see. Yeah, too much manscaping sounds kinda....ugh. Again, a little hair's fine, the first picture is fine, but the bear one is just gross. If it can be combed, it's too much.

Not that hairy! I don't like back hair either, but I do like plenty of chest hair... Something for me to grab onto and feel like I'm with an actual man.

Elegant-Men-Body-Hair.jpg

Grrr, so hot.

Yes, please!

I work on the weekends and had an event on thursday...just got back to my regular schedule today :)

I am not sure if I like hairy chest as it would tickle my nose. Of course, how the man treat me is far important than whether he has chest hair or not.

Ok..

Not that hairy! I don't like back hair either, but I do like plenty of chest hair... Something for me to grab onto and feel like I'm with an actual man.

Elegant-Men-Body-Hair.jpg

Grrr, so hot.

Call me odd but I dont find that guy attractive at all. Could you imagine those giant hip-bones digging into you. Also, I like my man with alittle bit of a belly, not that big tho.

Call me odd but I dont find that guy attractive at all. Could you imagine those giant hip-bones digging into you. Also, I like my man with alittle bit of a belly, not that big tho.

I completely know what you mean about bones sticking you! Lol, He seems rather thick/muscular though, so that might not be an issue. I'm willing to test it out to make sure.:hmm:.

Nope...no hairy chest/back/shoulders for me......BUT....if the right right one shows up...I would learn to deal.....

Not if he has a big dick. :naughty:

I completely know what you mean about bones sticking you! Lol, He seems rather thick/muscular though, so that might not be an issue. I'm willing to test it out to make sure.:hmm:.

Clearly this is in the interests of science. :)

That picture reminds me of something, my very first kiss.

It was with my cousin. We saw eachother at the wedding we went to recently. He did not talk to me.

Back