What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
A friend.stopped by my house tonight with her new Kindle Fire. This is what I hope Santa gets me for Christmas!

What would you use it for? My husband is thinking about Kindle Fire vs. Nook tablet vs. maybe something else. It will be his Christmas present from me to him, if he ever decides which one he wants. But he's not sure of the pluses and minuses of the various similar products.

Reading books, magazines, etc...also has audio read-along for kids books (my kids would enjoy it, especially my five year old who is learning to read), games, Facebook, email, Mp3, movies for long trips or when I need the kids to be still at the doctor's office, etc. Thousands of endlessly possible apps. It has many features of the iPad, but at a much more affordable price.

Thinking about the emotion of crying.....

I think that it is nice to have a Kindle pad or perhaps iPad. But, I personally don't like the WiFi all the times because the WiFi is always on for 24 hours a day. I heard that it does interfere our DNA's healthy. I am aware of that WiFi is almost everywhere. Oh well.

I think that it is nice to have a Kindle pad or perhaps iPad. But, I personally don't like the WiFi all the times because the WiFi is always on for 24 hours a day. I heard that it does interfere our DNA's healthy. I am aware of that WiFi is almost everywhere. Oh well.
Well, a best solution for you, sir.
Here's the bus to mars in 10 mins. (wifi free)

IF you just want to be drunk.............

Megarita at Half Fast Subs in Boulder for $5

4890534429_7945a40c4e.jpg

Whoaaaaaa might gonna hit up that place sometime soon.

"Evil is unspectacular and always human. It sleeps in our bed and eats at our own table."
- W H Auden

Very, very nervous about today...couldn't eat...finally at around 2 a.m. I got really hungry. There wasn't really anything to eat, and when my husband came home, I told him I was going to grab something to eat...he made this remark about wasting spaghetti (and I hadn't cooked the meat yet for the sauce), so I went back in because I felt guilty about spending money on tacos...I was too tired to cook today because I had physical therapy on top of having my kids with me...we didn't get home until 6:30. They had sandwiches, lol. Then after I came back inside, I threw up...guess hunger+nerves got the best of me. I grabbed some crackers and now I'm on here, complaining. Lol

Very, very nervous about today...couldn't eat...finally at around 2 a.m. I got really hungry. There wasn't really anything to eat, and when my husband came home, I told him I was going to grab something to eat...he made this remark about wasting spaghetti (and I hadn't cooked the meat yet for the sauce), so I went back in because I felt guilty about spending money on tacos...I was too tired to cook today because I had physical therapy on top of having my kids with me...we didn't get home until 6:30. They had sandwiches, lol. Then after I came back inside, I threw up...guess hunger+nerves got the best of me. I grabbed some crackers and now I'm on here, complaining. Lol

polly want crackers....

The winds are crazy out here. All of my college classes were cancelled today due to them. My cousin said that yesterday she was driving home and saw blue and green lights in the sky, looked like it was out of a Harry Potter movie, she said xD Later found out it was some transformers blowing up because of the winds blowing stuff over :/

The wind is definitely crazy.

thinking about this weekend to be lazy and snooze a bit but will see.. hehe

"Evil is unspectacular and always human. It sleeps in our bed and eats at our own table."
- W H Auden

Sunny, I'm so, so sorry you're going through all this. Literature that resonates with our own situations always seems to help, doesn't it.

:grouphug:

I'm thinking about nothing in particular, but also about so many things I am just dizzy.

I'm thinking I have three more weekdays to work then I am off for 13 days straight :) That makes me happy

Noe, I am really thinking about going out for lunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back