Telecoil neckloops or earhooks ?

Cdmeggers will properly tell me off for re posting her picture that she posted on all deaf last year but this is what I had to do to get good signal and it has been a common problem for a lot of Naida users, not just on this forum.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 12
sometimes I tape the hook to the Naida, other times I don't. It kind of varies. I find the earhook sits up higher if I put it on the ear in front of the Naida (Naida on ear first, then earhook on the outside of the Naida pointing away from my head). If I remember right, I had better luck with the NoizFree hook than I currently do with the MusicLink, and even far better results with the Hatis Epic (but that one's twice the cost of the MusicLink or NoizFree).

I don't have any issues with the hooks . I just switch to tcoil+mic program on my naida V sp hearing aid and that's it. The signal is strong and higher than my headphones .

my audiologist suggested to me the ear hooks .. as the logic behind their design makes ti a more function piece of equipement ... instead of two hearing aids competing for a signal from one reciever source .. each hearing aid has their own recieving source if that works sense

Back