Passage Deaf Travel Cruise Oct/Nov 2014

No, Passage Deaf Travel, Deaf Freedom Cruise (over 2,000 deaf/hoh/coda and 80 interpreters) Don't ask me about 7 interpreters got kicked out of ship. :lol:

Check video:
http://vimeo.com/111118535

Yeah, I know about meeting him on the cruise but you said you have seen him twice so I figured Vegas was the other time......

Btw, how long were you and your fellow passengers without interpreters? If you were at sea, how did they get kicked off?

Yeah, I know about meeting him on the cruise but you said you have seen him twice so I figured Vegas was the other time......

Btw, how long were you and your fellow passengers without interpreters? If you were at sea, how did they get kicked off?

Gangplank, matey!! Arrgh... :P

I was told that the interpreters were kicked out from the ship at next island. I would assume the interpreters would have to pay the flight from small island back to USA.

Royal Caribbean have a security system, they will take care of those troubled interpreters.

While 7 interpreters are out, there are 72 interpreters left on the ship.

I have seen PowerON around on ship twice, and he disappeared like a ninja.

They used mary jane on the ship, not very smart move.

They should made some brownies with mary jane , they may not had gotten busted . Was this one of the ASL interpreter ? LOL!

_71842516_71694157.jpg

I just realized the cruise had 80 interpreters......

Video has been removed. Explain why 7 interpreters got kicked out of ship?

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

I wonder if this is the same cruise a friend of mine recently went on....

I've been wanting to do a cruise for a long time.

nice video--- then I got to watching more of your videos (since one auto started right after the cruise ship one)....Oh how I wish I was there for the Deaf Taste group lol. Great videos- laughed my head off at a few :)

That had to be something try to be an interpreter while stoned, they did not take their job seriously .

Depends on if they were on the cruise as a 'vacation' or as part of a job- he didn't say which. I would think anyone would be kicked off a cruise for pot or any drugs...

PDT cruises and PDT travel tour SUCKS and ripoff. What a waste of money. They do not include air flight fare and not allowed to be sole traveler to board in a double occupany room even if no one is available to share with you. Must have a roomate. Wtf? Compared to Groupon deals, it's much better way to go!! It includes air flight fare and sometimes additional fee for traveling solo, its not that bad!

Back